outside time :D :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretzels

Reaction score
took my babies outside for some sun and a few photos. both have recently shed and we've finally got the little one ( jezzi) eating. 2 feeds in a month so far and we're pretty darn happy with that!! she was so well behaved too. no striking out and no biting this time :D both coastals are 7 months old jezzi is about 50 cm and patches is a whopping 75cm

Attachments

• IMAG0197.jpg
    IMAG0197.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 64
Suns always night isn't it :) Unfortunately when I finish work the suns usually hidden and its too cold and not practical to get mine outside :(

but wow your right...there is a massive size difference...wholly!

i cant wait until it starts warming up on the coast! atm the sun is great but its still too dam cold to take them outside too often. my poor beardies havent been outside in a while cuz its too cold and their tiny :/

we're hoping to take jezzi girl out every weekend, seems to be the key to her eating!

their size difference is amazing. jezzi can still curl herself up and fit in 1/3 of a toilet roll where as patches is squeezing himself into a tea bag box, just one of the little flavoured tea ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back