Owning Exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was interested in all the talk about the owning of exotics. I know there are apparently a lot of exotics already owned and available in Aust. already. Would the Govt. agencies have more chance of controlling what is already here, by legalising the ownership of these exotics, and stand a chance of making money from them as well, instead of people owning them as they do now?
Curious to know peoples comments. I am talking about the legalisation of existing illegally held exotics already in the country

i totally agree with you tony i would be much easier to control the exotics maket if the were legalised and if the government can make money im sure that would make them happy aslwell

Has no comment on the subject lol
I get too defensive and the discussion gets heated hehe! :D

This topic is an old favourite, if you go back through the old posts Tony you will find plenty has already been said on the subject.
Somehow I don't think a heated debate on a reptile website is going to change the governments collective mind.

I think they are already controlling it.
If you own any (and have them on your books) then you cant sell,exchange,breed or swap them.
Theory being that years down the track once they all die from old age or whatever then there would be none held legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back