Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AntaresiaLady said:
In an episode of Skippy I saw just recently (thankyou for latenight tv)- a bushwalker was bitten by a green tree snake. Did I mention she thought she was going to die (but was 'supposed' to be an experienced bushwalker type person). It was funny watching her companion beat a rubber snake with a stick, then 'Skippy' stuffing it into her pouch. It was also hilarious when the guy (the younger ranger dude) when he sees the snake Skippy dumped out of her pouch goes 'it looks like someones killed it with a stick' (I didn't think Rubber snakes dented like that???)
I laughed so hard I woke my husband.

Is that the one where Skippy, clicking away like mad, tells Jerry that the snake is not venomous, but that it had bitten one of the hikers, and they thought it was venomous?

:p

Hix

hix said
There was a really crap movie made many years ago called "Sssssssssssnake"
i remember this one well, :( ,and another called stanley about a "crazy" guy who kept snakes and his fave was a diamondback rattler called"stanley"..anyone remembeer that one...
baz

keelow said:
there is an Old aussie movie called SMILEY.

Set in the bush, the young boy is attacked by a snake, and bitten... SHOCK HORROR

They ride off full steam towards the local docotors, and save his life.... poor Smiley!

The offending snake is a Diamond python.

Yep...you gotta watch those deadly diamonds ! they can kill in seconds !! :lol:

Theres an aussie mini series called jessica that has a few aussie snakes in it.Idiot box from memory had snakes in it not 100% if they were aussie.

There is a few episodes of totally wild featuring a young member of this site.
Heres humphrey had Neville Burns on there id say he had snakes.

Theres a few more i can see just cant remember tittles or enough of the movie to go on.

Cheers popp

"The Craic" with Jim Owen (?) had a nice carpet python that gets shot.

I don't think it was an aussie, it was hard to focus on the snake, but my all-time favourite movie with a snake is From Dusk Till Dawn, with that scene of Salma Hayek dancing with the huge albino.
Another of my favourite snake scenes was in Kill Bill 2, the (supposed) black mamba in the suitcase full of money that kills Bud by biting him in the face a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back