P riding test tomorrow

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the email Mick?? I have another one where he pops a wheelie and his missus falls off and she's only wearing jeans and a singlet.

Oh no!!!! It's about 2.3meg I think. LEt me know and I can resend it if necessary. Are you on modem or cable?

In Ghostrider he rides 68 ks in 15 mins and average speed is 273 ks an hour he rides through peak traffic in the city up to 200 ks then lane splits at up to about 250 ks
I rekon he must of been on drugs !
yeah thats the video i downloaded only a bit of it anyway

must be, it left here ages ago. I also have cable.

I might try again tomorrow Mick if you like. Maybe something "blocking" the way.

I got it Its great looks like a nice road too.
If you loved that one Wait till you see ghostrider !
If i can get some of my vids on dvd i will send them down as well

dobermanmick said:
Are you trying to make me jealous Daz ?
Don't worry dobermanmick, I will wave as I ride past you on the street, we have bikes up here too. :wink:

hugsta said:
Well done Slatey, so when is the first APS bike cruise to ARP.......

I will do this in future, but the road to ARP is so boring.
Our first APS bike ride is to Parkos BBQ.

dobermanmick said:
You wait he will be wanting more power soon enough !!! it only takes a few weeks and you need more power !!!! maybe a nitrous hayabusa !!

I actually have full licence and can ride any bike I like and no restriction.
I find it just now. It is becaose I am old man and have gold licence. SOOOO NO P PLATE FOR SLATEMAN.

And Judy, I am happy with my Teneri 660. Enough power for old man.

Thanks to you all for kind posts.
I hope angel that you give it another go. This skil test is not easy, I was surprice that about 30% people did not make it.
And I did the skill test on my big bike, I did not hired they bike becaose I was late to book it. Looks like I did not forgot riding from my young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back