• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Panasonic Projector

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchbo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all im selling a near new Panasonic Projector that i have had for 3months now and only ever used ounce for Motogp the other night im looking to sell it for $1200 o.n.o as it was an impulse buy and the mrs wants rid of it

Its a Panasonic LCD Projector model number PT-LM2E

Any interest please PM me or call 0403 422 033

And also looking to swap for a snake of equal value like a BHP or something like that

yeah if i can get the adult diamond ill want $800 cash

and female beardie i would want $1000 cash

Anybody?
im willing to drop the price if there is anyone intereted im going down to $1000

Come on guy's someone must be interested make me an offer im willing to go alot cheaper i just need rid of it asap

Im willing to go to 800 just to get something for it

Has it got uv in/out ports to enable VHS & DVD connection?
Whats audio played by, does it need a stereo connection?

it runs on av yes you can plug the dvd player or whatever directly into it and it has a speaker built into and has pretty good sound we watched the whole motogp on it using the built in speaker and it performed really well

No worries.
I have a mate that has been looking for a projetor for his bar room.
Will be seeing him over the weekend & let you know. If he is interested I will PM you his number.

yeah thats great let him know it has only been used ounce for an hour and a half my number is 0403 422 033 so if you could get him to give me a call that would be great or i could call him either way is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back