• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Par-Blue Scarlet-Chested Parrot - Handraised

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
I am currently hand-raising a lovely little Par-Blue Scarlet-chested Parrot. Before sale it will be DNA sexed and health checked by a renowned Avian Vet (Brisbane Bird & Exotics Veterinary Service (BBEVS)) and a health check certificate will be provided upon sale.

This bird will be fully weaned upon sale onto a diet of pellets (Vetafarm Maintenance Pellets - Vetafarm), Birdzone Cooked Food varieties (https://www.birdzone.com.au/shop/) and fresh fruit and vegetables. Seeds and nuts will be introduced in small amounts to facilitate training but will not make up a significant portion of the bird's diet. For more information on bird nutrition feel free to contact me via my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TariQuelse

If you are after something a little different but do not want something too expensive or noisy then this little one is the bird for you! This is NOT a bird you commonly see hand-raised and indeed one I had earlier in the season was sold a month before it even weaned so if you are interested jump in quickly. These little birds are an Australian native about the same size as a budgie. They can definitely learn to talk and make very lovely little companions.

Available date is subject to change depending on how quickly and successfully the bird weans. If you are interested in this bird I will definitely be happy to keep you updated on its progress.

Email (tari.mailbox @ gmail.com) or PM via my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TariQuelse) are the most effective ways to get in contact with me. Thank you.

IMAG0402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back