Parasuta nigriceps - Mitchell's short-tailed snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

Is anyone still keeping these guys or know if there are any left on the books?

Would love to see some pics as well, even if they are wild. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has any available please PM me.

I kept two previously, i have 1-2 photographs around but none on the computer and my scanner doesn't work. :(

Thanks Jamgo, I had no idea they had such a distinct hood.

Where yours on license MrBredli or prelicense days? Just trying to find out if any are still legally kept or if they have been lost for good.

bump for junglepython and im interested in hearing bout these never heard of em!

Thanks Jamgo, I had no idea they had such a distinct hood.

Where yours on license MrBredli or prelicense days? Just trying to find out if any are still legally kept or if they have been lost for good.

They were on license and both were wild caught pre-amnesty. I received them probably in 1998-99. They both ended up dieing some time later, one from parasites (some massive type of worm in its upper body) and the other died from blister disease after i made the stupid decision to put live plants in its enclosure - i learnt the hard way re: live plants and humidity. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back