• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Reaction score
it is with great sadness and regret that I have the following animals for sale along with a 5 bank cage.
prices and pics to follow later.

yearling pair NT water pythons
yearling pair diamond pythons
adult female stimsoni
pair maccies, female older than male
yearling coastal carpet python (brissy) sex unknown
eastern brown snake believe female
adult pair colletts.
possible that more animlas will join this list.

pm me if your interested.

just to let you all know i am having to sell these animals in an attempt to save my marriage.... so unfortunately swaps are out of the question. I also have a number of older cages that need to go. will posts pics as soon as i can.

my thinking at the moment for prices as they are listed.
$400

I have also added the last 3 hatchie childreni i had from this last seasons clutch, they hatched around new years. asking $200 ea.
as well as what was sold to me as a diamond young adult, asking $200 sex believed female.

Hi Herc
Hope all goes well with you.
I'm interested in Your female Diamond.
Would it be possible to email me to my Home email [email protected]
your tel number and location.
much appreciated
Mark W Windsor.

you dont happen to have any red bellies that might want to join the list do you???

Mate I know how you feel

good on you

Must have broken your heart to type the ad

I am glad you chose people over animals but it is always hard to give up your children

Here are what pics I could get. i have withdrawn the female maccie from sale only because she is not up to standard as far as i am concerned to be sold to someone else. the male is still available. for all those that have pm'd me please take a look at the pics, they are not the best though. and let me know if you are definately interested. at this stage i would prefer not to freight but will consider depending on how sales go. please bare with me, as you can probably guess my heads a real mess at the moment.
Crocboy, even though the herps are my life, I have already had one broken marriage. i am not wanting to go through it again and try for a 3rd time.
Yes the prices were for the pairs. I will sell the male maccie for $200 on his own, simply because he is young and has many years ahead of him.
the female colletts has some issues with scale damage but is healing with each shed (this is how i got her, not from my keeping) the diamonds were sexed as a "pair" as hatchies but I can not remember which is which, sorry
And yes it breaks my heart to have to sell any of my collection, as I have worked so hard to get to where I am. But my marriage is worth more to me, I never thought I would EVER give up my animlas for anyone, but here I am... :cry:

Hi all, sorry if I haven't replied to many pm's, but I have been busy moving house. I have made the hard decision to basically put my entire collection up for sale...i have removed the hatchie childreni from the list as these along with my woma are the only animals i will be keeping at this stage, i also have to hang on to a few lizards due to the 6month holding requirement. If anyone is seriously interested please pm me, even if you have before plz resend as i hav lost most pm's when i moved house. so anyone interested plz contact me. i prefer NSW buyers but will freight if needed at buyers full expense.
Including what I have already posted these are the animals for sale. i will add more pics as i can. i am also selling the cages these animals lived in, will post those pics soon.
Due to time issues it is easier to post pics here and muck around trying to send them via email.
i need to move these animals fast.
one of the cages that will be up for sale is not finished but won't be hard to complete for the buyer. it is a large banksystem for someone with a decent number of animals to house. from memory it is a 22 cage bank, in 2 parts the base is 6 cages the top unit 16. these cages were built as a system for my whole collection which was not completed.

yearling pair NT water pythons $400/pair
yearling pair diamond pythons (sold)
adult female stimsoni $350
young male maccie $250
yearling coastal carpet python (brissy) sex unknown $200
eastern brown snake believe female $100
adult pair colletts. (reduced to $350 due to females condition)
diamond young adult, sex believed female $200
adult breeding pair olive pythons (male from Gow line) $1000/pair
young female scrubby, $450
2 yr old atherton carpet sex unknown $400 (Gow line)
yearling pair murray darlings $450
yearling female inland taipan $400
adult female northern bluetongue (NT) $200

pm sent do you have a contact number i can call you on

Just a note, I wish to try and sell pairs as pairs and not seperate if i can help it.
for those asking the olives are adults, the male around 6 foot female 8 foot approx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back