partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwh , this thread reminds me... ='(

Dont worry is the same for me too now!!!

Naaawwwww I remember my first girlfriend when i was 13, she slept with a 16 year old who beat me up the day before. And i got a flogging from my parents for getting into a fight as well! I'sa sad panda too gais!

But it's good to get the heartbreak out of the way early, cause it'll happen plenty more times before you finish school. So Gordo's words of wisdom are getcha chin up, get back out there and enjoy yourself. Besides the more your ex's see you having fun and not caring the more it irritates them :lol:.

Naaawwwww I remember my first girlfriend when i was 13, she slept with a 16 year old who beat me up the day before. And i got a flogging from my parents for getting into a fight as well! I'sa sad panda too gais!

But it's good to get the heartbreak out of the way early, cause it'll happen plenty more times before you finish school. So Gordo's words of wisdom are getcha chin up, get back out there and enjoy yourself. Besides the more your ex's see you having fun and not caring the more it irritates them :lol:.
Fanks uncle gordo *Hi 5*:lol:

Fanks uncle gordo *Hi 5*:lol:

C'mon mate, now you're a man and men shake hands. *Extends right hand*

Haha that reminds me. I went on a date with this totally hot chick last year, it all went really well until i walked her to a taxi. Said our good bye's and that we had a good time rah rah rah and then... she shook my hand... :shock: Was one of the more awkward moments of my life lol.

Minka - Why haven't you posted one of our romantic photos yet sexy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back