partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I were happy for 20 years..

Then we met

hahahahah! i saw that on a shirt the other day!

hehe this is my secret lover:
beautiful.jpg

he doesnt know it yet, but we're getting married and running away together :p
(only in my dreams :p)
heheheheheh

I want to know how you can go off topic in Chit Chat?

Well - to make this topical - I am single but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Because this is chit chat, that is not give you the right to spoil other people topic.
If you like to talk aabout something else, you are welcome to start your own.
If is interesting and clean, people will join.

I don't have any pics of me & Rob together. He hates cameras & I'm usually the one behind it, lol. We have been together for 4 1/2 years & although my kids sometimes give him a hard time, we are pretty much your average, happy ( read also crazy, weird, odd) unit! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable_Jodz
Woah... I went to find a pic of both of us together (one where neither of us are totally smashed) and i dont have one
icon_sad.gif

haha classic as long as ur happy then thats all that matters

haha i know, i sound like the biggest bogan ever! I assure you Im not, im your suburban house/motherly kind HONEST!!!!!!

Unfortuantly Den is the camera taker and i always pull faces so he's resorted to taking pics of the spawn then me..

However this is him(theres one of me in my pro) with said child I must say i am NOT a dockers fan.. so don't start...

100_2901.jpg

lol em:lol:
I'm the same too lol, go us loners!!

I've got no -1 but 2 boys are fighting over me at school:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: HELP! And i'm going to 1 of the boy's party Next Mon! C if I can get a pic of me and him he is really cute!:lol:

hey herpsrule does your boyfriend keep the alpaca in a suburban back yard ????? and if so do the neighbours complain about it??? I want one they are soooooo cute.......

hey this is nats boyfriend, yes i do keep the alpaca in a suburba backyard as they make almost no noise but require enough land to sustain there grazing habits, we live on an half achre block and that is more then enough for jellybean (thats what we named it). So theres nothing for the neighbours to complain about :D

kool !!! I want one.... How cute would be funny if you took him for a walk like a dog..... LOL

This is me and Ben (and Leo, the dog). We've been together for almost three years now, and he means the world to me. This photo was taken sometime last year.

DSCF0452.jpg

ah, i hate going out with people! i find it frustrating! dont like it no more! single all the way...get the best of both worlds! guys and girls :p

Me and my GF Mel ... been together bout 4 1/2 years ... herping together for 2

Attachments

• Photo0212.jpg
    Photo0212.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 101
awww, this is a sweet thread! some funny parts too :p

Some pics of my fiance and i, we met while i was in highschool 6 years ago.. and we pretty much moved in together a couple of weeks after that.. its been a long process converting him into reptiles, but we're getting there. He can clean the enclosures without using the stick to get them out now, lol. :)

us.jpg

pico2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back