Pascoe River or Ring tailed Gecko or Cyrtodactylus adorus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firstcollection

Reaction score
Hi all, New to this message board. I have been trying to locate a little more info on these guys been kinda a hard search and scanning the forums now. Was looking for the usual stats but was really wanting to do a biosphere of some sort in a terrarium and wanted to know if there are any other species that may be able to live among one another. If there is such a Database i would love to know it haha.

All Help Greatly appreciated.
Brent

cyrtodactylus-adorus.jpg

All Ring Tailed Geckos in Australia were recently split from the one species C.tuberculatus. I don't know anyone actually knows which of the species they have in captivity?

Do you keep many other geckos? If you're not very experienced with them I wouldn't go trying to make a cage in which they co-habit with other species.

If you want information on the species in particular the only decent place at the moment is the paper describing them. If you want information on husbandry you'll have to look for it under C.tuberculatus.

My first was a female a Rhacodactylus auriculatus shes grey and black in color, shes about a year old now, Second is her companion but red morph. they have there own terrarium at 18"x18"x24"tall its an exo-terra. I liked it enough that i got a second one just for the new Ring Tail. Both have a Monsoon system to supply artificial rainfall/mist with canopy lighting and heat pad on bottom. can usually range my temp and humidity to anywhere i need. But yes I am not going to co-habitat two species till i have enough proof. little guys are way to cute to sacrifice. How long has this renaming process been going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back