Pauls articles on this site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to compliment Paul's articles published on this web site. I enjoyed again his last article about the olive pythons. So well written and informations so useful. If you Paul ewer decide to write book, i am happy to get financially involved.

artical

hi slate man
i read your comment on the olive artical and replied to that comment..

this idea is somthing i would love to do and have thought about it offen.
Sounds like this is somthing that we should have a bit of a chin wag about at some stage..
cheers paul.

I am glad Paul that you think that way. First i think that we can involve our community to give you input, what they would like to read about.
I my self find hard to get simple book sorted by species with information about captivity care, breading, and basic knowledge about each specie. In most of the books is hard to find information about specific snake you are interested with out reading lot of unnecessary informations.

..sounds like a great idea.
Put me down for an autographed copy!

:)

PS. Clarice should be on the ground now... just a few hours to go!

Only book I've come across so far that fits the bill is "Pythons of the World:Volume I, Australia" by David and Tracey Barker. Hawkeye was just asking about this book. Hard to find, but very good info. I would however highly encourage Paul to write a book. Good info is always in too short of supply.

Book don't have to be so glamorous. I am thinking something on budget site and you can specialize this book only to snake species Handled by beginners. That could be great market strategy.

Great idea. You could publish hardcopy and also on the web - sell through your own or this web site and reach the whole planet with minimal advertising costs. By the way I'll buy a copy (autographed I hope) when I get my new baby olive ( as soon as all the pieces fall in to place - ie. availability, environment setup, some financial space and the will of Pythonss).

Great idea Slateman/Paul - hope the idea bears fruit. :lol:

Whatever way you end up writing it (and if you end up writing it) Put me down for a copy

Add me to the list for an autographed copy!

Also I have a few publishing contacts as well (different field but yah never know). Give me a tinkle if I can help in any way.

Cheers Hawkeye

Thank you Hawkeye. It is now up to Paul make up his mind if he want to do this. Adam offered to edit the book and i would like to financed and marketed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back