• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Peninsula Crevice Dragon Adult Male

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bono888

Reaction score
Ctenophorus fionni adult male. Regretful sale. Magnificent looking Dragon with striking colours. Feeding on crickets and woodies. Class 2 licence required in NSW. Prefer local buyer at this stage. Pick up from Parramatta area Sydney. $150

Please call Matt on 0416 041 117 or Monique on 0414 891 625.

Cheer,

Matt.

Yeh hornet. No night time heating and low day time temps.He hasnt gone into full brumation like most of my other dragons have at the moment, but he has slowed down and stop basking now. He sleeps alot of the day now under a rock but every evening he climbs high on a branch in his enclosure and goes to sleep for the night :D

Cam, he came from URS advertised as a breeding pair. They looked like juvies when I got them though. They have grown significantly since we have had them. I will have to check my book when I get home but I think I have had them for almost 12 months now. He lost his girl friend in a cage accident a few months ago and he has been sulking ever since :cry:

Will do Afro :wink:

I checked my books Cam and I acquired the Peninsula's at the end of October 05, so I have had them for nearly 10 months.

He has grown and coloured up nicely. I have posted a pic that was taken the day we got them so you can see how well he has come along.

Cheers,

Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back