Pet Cane Toad chaging colour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats r cool as long as they are strictly indoors
Mine is and it also is scared of my beardys

I questioned because I wanted to see where it was in writing. I also cannot find any information about the legalities of keeping them on that website.

in all seriousness here, I cannot see any harm in keeping a wild cane toad, what harm is it doing sitting in a tub?
I agree, and saying to just kill it and find something better to put your time into are toad rascist ahah just cause they have warts and ooze poison. It's not their fault they're here, we just need to find a way to finally be rid of them.

This is why I was suspended.
A certain person gave another person advise which led to this, which I am now having to rehabilitate. I might get pd off at wildlife being abused like this. I am happy to take another suspension over it. Maybe it's the people who arn't happy to take a suspension over stuff like this who really need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Attachments

• Turtle.jpg
    Turtle.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 166
ELN with scutes in a bad way & the turtle is basically skin & bone.
All due to improper diet, heating & water quality.
It may be too late for this turtle.

I am not saying that you would mistreat any animal, I'm sorry if what I said came across that way.
I am just showing why I was suspended.

as long as you arnt breeding them and letting them go, nobody would care, I think people are worried you will get attached and release toad(s)

just remember, no matter how attached you get, always do whats best for this country.... kill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back