Pet Help Needed :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rango._.

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some more reptiles but #1 my parents are being reluctant to let me buy another one and #2 I have a bearded dragon already (his tank is kind of big but he loves it- just takes up room)- I've got a standard RWL so yeah- also please recommend sizes for different species (it will help :))

any pet ideas/recomendations are welcome- Thanks :)

anything that you can't get, anything that you are looking for in an animal? do you want one that tolerates handling well, or is agile, etc?

also, what state are you in/what license do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
anything that you can't get, anything that you are looking for in an animal? do you want one that tolerates handling well, or is agile, etc?
also, what state are you in/what license do you have?

Hey, I have a Recreational Wildlife Licence and I'm in QLD. I'm open to any animals but I would prefer one that tolerates handling well as I do like to have some one on one time :)

-Thanks for your help so far!

if you want an animal you can have a conversation with get a bird ;P bluetongues are very tolerable to handling from my experience, though quite slow. stimmie, childrens, or spotted pythons are also all good semi tolerant reptiles, though idk if you can have them on the license you have, most likely you can though.

if you want an animal you can have a conversation with get a bird ;P bluetongues are very tolerable to handling from my experience, though quite slow. stimmie, childrens, or spotted pythons are also all good semi tolerant reptiles, though idk if you can have them on the license you have, most likely you can though.
I’ve got a rwl license and keep a stimmy, so hopefully you can keep them on this license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back