Pet snake names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harimoni Proudswift

Not so new Member
Reaction score
If I ever got a snake, he'd either be named Godric or Salazar. What names have you given your scaly friends?

Morgan and peaches and george

Started off naming them, Loki, Yani, Yindi, Nut, Ra, Bella, Bandit, Lu, Lily, Lrrrrr, Lurpak, Marge, and a bunch of un named ones cos I ran out of ideas,....

Named my Darwin Carpet 'Ciri', recently got a Albino Darwin and thinking of naming him something Norwegian Because he is so pale. Magnus popped to mind.

We have a Darwin named Charlie (Charles Darwin)
A Coastal named Gaia
Pygmy banded pythons named "Dort & Lerves"because of a stupid facebook post where some idiot said his snakes ate dort and lerves (AKA dirt and leaves)dumb bastard couldn't even spell let alone know what his snakes eat
Blonde Mac with stripes named GT
Childrens python named Adam Ant (Antaresia)

For anyone who's run out of names for their scaly friends, here's a few you could use: "Roswell", "Anna-Conda", "Nugget", "Drake", "Merlin", "Nova", "Amazon", "Zippy", "Kraken" & "Grumpus".

Bumble Bee, Honey Bee, Nugget, Arnie, Sandy, Cheddar, Rosetta, Rocket, Belle, Zelda, Mango, Tatts, Honey Bunny, Slinky, Sneaky, Cheeky, Pinky Pie, Two Face, Bane, Death Stroke, Batman, Geo, Burma, Sunshine

Mine get their names from the spice rack depending on their color, i.e Cinnamon, Saffron, Jasmine etc

ndemx0bziv-gif.322035

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

Most of my snakes names are like jzeb16m1 jzeb16f2 pbhp17m etc .. witha few exceptions like ragnar and floki and talkamar

Mine get their names from the spice rack depending on their color, i.e Cinnamon, Saffron, Jasmine etc

ndemx0bziv-gif.322035

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

Salt, Pepper, Tarragon, Chilli etc etc. On the same lines as you Ron.

Ran out of spices I liked so moved on a few times since then and now on Mythical Greek gods so long as I can pronounce them lol

Winston, Ferguson, Romeo and Juliette (albino Darwin pair), Thrash, Flynn, Kaa. Those are just some I can remember. I haven’t named my current albinos as I’ll probably end up selling them.

My lizards are Bonnie and Clyde, Harrison, Helix and Enki. Haven’t yet named the new skinks, nor my Pink Tongue babies.

my son has named some of his reptiles using Norse Mythology; 1 eyed western bluey=Odin + Beowulf,Sigi,Gaahl.
We also have Frillies named Freyr and Frigg

Favourite name I have is my Diamond python ‘Merlin’ since he *magically* appeared xD

Bumble Bee, Honey Bee, Nugget, Arnie, Sandy, Cheddar, Rosetta, Rocket, Belle, Zelda, Mango, Tatts, Honey Bunny, Slinky, Sneaky, Cheeky, Pinky Pie, Two Face, Bane, Death Stroke, Batman, Geo, Burma, Sunshine

Great names, but love Death Stroke...what's the story behind that one?

Mine are: Murray Darling - Monster (cause he was my first snake and being a 4yo already, was huge when I got him)
RSP - was originally 'Dexter' then became Bitey McBiteface
Albino Darwin - Noodle
Banded Pygmy Stimson's - Precious

I couldn't think of a name for my Stimson's Python... So an elderly coworker that misheard me and thought it was called a Simpson's Python decided she was going to name it "Simmo."

.... I still haven't corrected her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back