PETA suggestion for ice cream

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they do tend to be pretty deluded individual's :lol:

I've always thought human milk is much better for us than cows milk.

I'm happy to start the farm too - I'll get up at 5am to do the milking.

Dam you beat to it :lol::lol:
Can i be an assistant???

:shock: that's disturbing..... I'm not sure many women will volunteer to be the 'cows' :lol::rolleyes:

"But the animal rights group Peta claims that breast milk would be "better for both consumers and cows", pointing out the nutritional benefits of breast milk"

I'm sure that the nutritional values in the breast milk is only good for the baby's 1st yr of life as it has all the protein & other good things in it to grow correctly or whatever :|:rolleyes:

:shock: that's disturbing..... I'm not sure many women will volunteer to be the 'cows' :lol::rolleyes:

"But the animal rights group Peta claims that breast milk would be "better for both consumers and cows", pointing out the nutritional benefits of breast milk"

I'm sure that the nutritional values in the breast milk is only good for the baby's 1st yr of life as it has all the protein & other good things in it to grow correctly or whatever :|:rolleyes:

Breastmilk is benificial to mother and child well beyong infancy - the current World Health Organisation recommendation is that babies should be breastfed for a minimum of two years, and for as long as both mother and child are happy to continue breastfeeding.

The most disturbing thing to me about this idea is that people would waste human milk on icecream rather than contributing excess milk to milk banks to help premmie babies, and children who's mothers cannot breastfeed due to medical conditions such as HIV.

Just as a cow's milk is only good for its babies. And what makes you think cows milk has more nutritional value to us than human milk? I'm sure HUMAN milk meant for HUMANS would be much more nutritional for us than COWS milk meant for COWS.
I don't see why you think it's disturbing, after all we'd simply be drinking the stuff that our mothers produced to feed us with, rather than drinking the stuff that a baby animal's mother produced to feed it with. The only reason people don't find it strange that we harvest milk from cows and drink it is because we've grown up with the idea, I'm sure if we were grown up with the idea of harvesting milk from humans and drinking it everything would be peachy and the sudden idea of milking a cow and replacing human milk with it would be farfetched.

I personally think milk is disgusting, I try to stay as far away from dairy products as possible. Who wants to drink boob secretions? Especially from another animal.

Last edited:
Could you imagine milking women on an industrial scale? :lol: :lol:
That I'd like to see.

I hope it comes in such breastacular flavours as raspberry nipple and boob-berry creme.

That I'd like to see.

I've been imagining it now for some years - yep... I'm an avid supporter of PETA now... they can fund this miliking venture and I can begin the milking with Lovey my assistant (he gets the ugly cows... I mean people....).

The most disturbing thing to me about this idea is that people would waste human milk on icecream rather than contributing excess milk to milk banks to help premmie babies, and children who's mothers cannot breastfeed due to medical conditions such as HIV.

I agree completely, however unfortunately there are very few facilities to collect and distribute donated breastmilk. As far as I am aware, there is nothing in NSW to allow this practice, as I looked into donating my excess supply when my daughter was young and had no success.

"Using cows' milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customers' health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer," wrote Tracy Reiman, executive vice president of Peta.

What? A link that states that people who have these conditions have, at some point in their lives, consumed dairy? What a load of rubbish. If cows milk was that dangerous, then medical professionals and scientific researchers would surely have made the connection by now and limited their sale.

There was one operating on the Gold Coast for the last couple of years, organised through the Australian Breast Feeding Association, but they have sadly not been able to continue with it due to lack of funding.

But what would we do with all the babies that would need to be produced?
Wait! We could grind them up, can the mush, and feed the poor!
This idea is threefold awesome: help cows, make breast fondling a career(ultimate win), and solve world hunger :D

I know you're trying to be funny, but a woman can produce milk indefinately after one pregnancy. It's a supply and demand thing. The more the breast is emptied, the more milk is made. There would be no excess of babies.

That I'd like to see.
I can see all the COW milking machines attached to woman in factories around the world. :lol:

I can see all the COW milking machines attached to woman in factories around the world. :lol:

You've CLEARLY never had to express milk using an electric breast pump (yes, I know you're a bloke!) Seriously, it is almost exactly the same as the milking machines that are used for cows. My husband used to call me "Buttercup" when I was attached to it. It is the most demeaning and humiliating experience ever!!! :lol:

You've CLEARLY never had to express milk using an electric breast pump (yes, I know you're a bloke!) Seriously, it is almost exactly the same as the milking machines that are used for cows. My husband used to call me "Buttercup" when I was attached to it. It is the most demeaning and humiliating experience ever!!! :lol:

I used to get 'Daisy'. My partner's father even said " you're still breastfeeding? you must be a good cow'

Never have I wanted so much to punch someone in the face.

The demeaning and humiliating part is the behaviour of your husband.............I hope you didnt let him continue with that disgusting behaviour.

Well, I can see your first problem, the 5am part... women at 5am arn't the easiest things to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back