petition to stop live animal skinning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundy_zigg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, We are all aware that other countries dont have the same rules as us regarding animal welfare but this is horrific and needs to stop!!! I would love for as many people as possable to sign the petition and maybe make a tiny bit of difference. I would warn how ever that you dont watch the video - I could not hold down my breakfast after watching it!! and could no longer see through the tears that poured down my face
Thank you so much for your time
Nat

http://www.animalsaviors.org/index.html
Plz go to the petition tab and sign

Hi Nat,

Someone posted the same thing a couple of weeks back and a lot of us went and signed the petition.

I didn't watch the video but I can imagine how horrific it is. People who are cruel to animals have no soul.

Hi Nat,

Someone posted the same thing a couple of weeks back and a lot of us went and signed the petition.

I didn't watch the video but I can imagine how horrific it is. People who are cruel to animals have no soul.

Thanks I should have checked that first - the video was something I never want to see again!!

yeah, I already signed it.

MAJOR RECOGMENDATION TO ANY1 OUT THERE!

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO, WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO.

will

video is sick

i watched it and its sick,,,,, some countries just dont get it and come on people we know what countries they are ,,,,,,some countries would eat anything they can get they hands no ,,,i thing people should get shot for some of the things they do ,,,,,,,,im with u its sick....arent we glad we live in a good country...

Shooting them would be way too quick in my opinion. They should be skinned alive so they know what it feels like.

I work with a lot of backpackers and its funny when you speak to the chinese, they dont see animals as pets and cant fathom our mentality of doing it, but most of them dissagree with how their counrty kills animals and they gain a new appreciation for how we live over here.

Signed.I watched the video last time and i bawled my eyes out.I am gonna pick their skin off really slow so their flesh is exposed and put them in a barrel off salt. See how they feel.Stupid people.

Signed.

You can do more than simply sign the petition, as someone said, we know which countries do this, well in that case boycott everything to do with that country and tell your friends why you are doing. Personally, I refuse to eat Chinese food or at a Chinese restaurant ever again in my life because of their disgusting lack of animal rights.

OMG.... That really does make your stomach turn.....

Signed and emailed to others...

Per

Are these people for real! (I watched like 2 seconds of the video). The filthy ignorant bastards. :evil: Makes me so cranky.
Thank god we live in a (mostly) civilised country where this sort of thing is not tolerated. How behind the times are these jerks. I'm getting so cranky I'm going to have to stop typing before I say something rude.

I really do not understand how someones mindset can can be altered to the point of thinking this is ok. Culture is a powerful thing if it can instill these supremist values in humans who then have the ability to carry out these senseless acts without remorse..

I think its important however not to generalise to certain nationalities as I'm sure there are members of such nations that despise what is going on in their country and it is these people that really need to bring about change. Future generations really need to understand that we're not that different to, or better than, other animals, and just because we can exert our power over other species doesnt mean we need to use this power for our own selfish gain.

Thanks for letting us know Nat.

Chris

Ive been to china twice in the last couple of years, and this doesnt suprise me at all. They have zero regard for life, animal or human. Zero. Three people died right in front of me on one trip, all hit by cars,and all were picked up and put on the footpath so the traffic could keep moving till I guess someone came to collect them.
The guide I had was a well educated uni student whos mother worked for National Geographic and his dad was a scientist, and he was trying to become a cop, so he had a much better insight as to what was going on than most over there. Having said that he was still very much in the dark about the rest of the world. He was the only, and I mean the only male I saw over there that didnt smoke, when I mentioned that to him he said because his parents he knew of the the dangers, and that the government kept this info from the people, they rely on smoking and road fatalities to cull the numbers a bit.
I grilled him on everything, and he was very gaurded, but eventually he told me stuff he knew could get him in trouble.
At the factory I was visiting, they had a 4 year old little girl who was dumped on the doorstep as a newborn, the owner of the factory kept her and looked after her, which is very rare. She is one of the lucky ones. They could have literally put her in the rubbish, (which is the side of the road) This is very common, and trust me, if little girls skins were worth anything, we would be talking about a very different video.
respect, steve.

Just signed the petition. Read the info on what it was about - that was enough. Couldn't watch the video (didn't try), the pick where the link was nausiated me. Feel really sick now. Just opened a bottle of wine - I need it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back