petition to stop live animal skinning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not against fur products ,i would buy fur products but the least the fur industry can do is make sure the animals are killed humanly or of natral causes there is just no need for such barbaric ways such as in that video i have watched some pretty nasty things and that video had me turning away at scenes after watching that video i was proud to sign there petition if my name helps in same way to end this barbaric practise then i have acheived something to be proud of in my life, come on china wake up and take a good look at your self and see what everyone else sees,think of somethink other than your wallet !

OK, your criticise my propostition to this problem, now give me a valid and effective alternative. Criticism means nothing without a valid alternative or suggestion. Anyone can criticise.

Well firstly, your stand is pointless because you are refusing to eat at an establishment due to the race/ethnicity of the owners. That will do nothing as they are not the people who are skinning dogs alive and you are therefore not changing or effectively working against the practice/s you are concerned about. The ethnic Chinese owning and working in food establishments in Australia are not in any way responsible for the practices you condemn.

An effective and valid alternative would be to write a letter to the Chinese government (citing actual practices that you can confirm are taking place in China) registering your disgust and maybe telling them that you refuse to visit China if you feel that strongly about it.

Criticism without offering alternatives is valid when you are pointing out the flaw in a viewpoint. Do you mean to say that saying something like "Hitler was evil and misguided" is not valid because no alternatives to his actions are offered? My point was simply don't blame Australian Chinese for what is happening in China - they are Australian like you (I assume) and I, and as such are no more responsible for what China does than you or I.

WHOA THE VIDEO WAS **ked UP!!! bloody hel sign the petition right now -___-

And your last comment is disgusting, ignorant, racist and offensive. It reflects far more on you than on the culture you are insulting.

What are you talking about? Ignorant, racist and offensive? I think you're a touch sensitive!

*** thats really wrong and makes me so angry:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
i mean if they want to skin them kill the poor animal first you sick people:cry:

i could say alot of thing but thts wat got me in a little trouble last time but this is not fare and something REALLY REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE BOUT THIS!!! sign the petition!!! for the animals sake:cry::cry::cry:

SIGNED
those guys should be stabbed multiple times n beaten over head to see how it feels, sick bastards

JEEEEESSSUSS CHRISTTTTT !!!!

my oldies tan goat ,dingo hides and the odd fox (killed with a 223) but the way thoes guys are doing it is bullshit poor little buggers.
nothing should have to go through that weather its for food or fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back