Phlogius sp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love Phlogius sp.... Definitely will be my next T! Love the darkness.
What're you keeping her in?

She is 6 years old and truly evil is a real pig for food, has no fear will charge when the water is being filled then pace until food is presented, when molting the whole tank is webbed.

My pic for looks and darkness would have to be the Sarinas I got off Bylo cant' wait till they mature .

By the way Bylo they have all molted and are turning into greedy little devils they particularly like moths.

do you have any recent moults? any idea where she was collected?

She is 6 years old and kept in a 12inch fish tank with coco peat and vermiculite substrate and fake plants,
the tank is in a larger purpose built enclosure with heat cord lighting etc.

She is truly evil has no fear will charge when you are filling the water bowl and then pace until food is presented.

My favorite for Darkness would have to be the Sarinas, I am awaiting the ones I got off Bylo to mature.
By the way Bylo they all have molted and are turning into greedy little devils they very much like Moths

for a dark T look for the species nick named "black betty"

actually sarina's are quite a light colored t. Might be dark now but lighten up alot as adults, males a tan color, females a grey color

Yes was sold as Phlogius sp, I Have a pic of a molt on my pc which is in the shop being fixed. I am using sons atm when its back will post one.
I am very interested in the "Black Betty" do you have any Pics?

Very nice inkslinger,Hi hornet your not talking about steves "black/Presley" are you? or is there another T out there that I haven't heard about?????

for an id you will need to send the moult to someone who can examine it. Might be it gaz, he calls it selenocosmia sp "black". I'll post pics of mature sarina once i find them.

found another pic, the 1 i seen may have had flash washing out the color but males are still very light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back