Photo Comp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hiya SJ

So what's the deal on the photo comp?

The guidelines for entering are up on the gallery, ie 2 photos per member per category allowed. That's cool.

But what about voting?
Can we only vote once per photo (I think this would be fairest), or is it a case of vote early and vote often?

Cheers,
Nic

Tiffany

Nicole : LOVE your new jewellery..... but where do you wear it? :lol:

Hee hee hee, thanks David, she's my little living jewel! :)

Prizes: No prizes will be announced at this time.

Voting: Hard to keep count, hopefully there will be enough votes so that multiple voting will be void.

:p There seems to be a good response sofar to the comp.I have a couple of questions/ideas there stiil appears to be people voteing on pic quality maybe there should be a pic quality section for those budding photographers.It is hard to judge davids pic of mouth photo, was wondering if that would be classed more of an action shot aswell as other feeding pics. :p

Low voter

The mystery low voter strikes again! :lol: Got you too, this time Nicole! :eek:

Which one. You should have permissions to add a photo in all of them.

I've already posted on australian snake and on exotic reptiles
I wanna post on best pet (non reptilian) and on best action shot.
thank you!

Is it possible to get a prize up and running (I can say this as I have no photos to judge. Maybe approach soemone like Reptile Barn or whoever and organise a $100 voucher for 3 months of advertising or something. This eliminates the tax issue and they get something out of it and makes people want to enter.

I am open to suggestions but someone who does mail order would then include our out of town friends.

Just a suggestion

Cheers Hawkeye

:p Well once again you r right david mystery low voter has struck but for some reason i seem to be the one who copped a 1 so i would say thats bout the lowest ive seen.I would love the person behind giving the 1 to come forward & justify how that is possible 4&5 i can cop that but a 1 now thats just a joke. :p

mystery low voter eh...
sj - track his ip.
updates from anyone else who gets hit.
i want this case solved.

Give it a rest fellas. The finals will be properly managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back