Photocopy Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Proof

Can you scan and post the photocopy? No proof without pics! :)

Kristy, How dare you question my honesty. I am a longstanding respected member of the herping community.

Slim6y, I have used a similar method with Gaffer tape. This is best done just before a shed as the tape will remove some scales

Attachments

• Tails.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Tails.JPG
    Tails.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 161
Kristy, How dare you question my honesty. I am a longstanding respected member of the herping community.

Slim6y, I have used a similar method with Gaffer tape. This is best done just before a shed as the tape will remove some scales

Is that picture 1:1? you should photocopy with a clear plastic ruler so that a scale can be given (just in case) - they're not always perfect!

As for the gaffer tape method - only works on some snakes - a combo method of no more nails and gaffer tape is highly effective.

I've noticed a few lumps in various places after I've jumped on the odd photocopier! I think there should be a funded Uni study on the matter! :p :)

Was this you moose?

[video=youtube;1gKe_zLyKIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKe_zLyKIE[/video]

Yea, My licence does not allow me to take the reptiles out of my house.

A couple of people saw me and asked, "is that a snake"

I answered, "It's a plastic one, I am planning on scaring the pommy receptionist."

No Dramas

Rescues come under a General License, not a keepers. What I do as a hobby, being as it is a volunteer community service, is seen as positive and beneficial to their standing by my employers and encouraged. Saying that I do get a few amount of leeway which I appreciate.

Rescues come under a General License, not a keepers. What I do as a hobby, being as it is a volunteer community service, is seen as positive and beneficial to their standing by my employers and encouraged. Saying that I do get a few amount of leeway which I appreciate.

So if I release the python and then rescue from under the receptionists desk, its OK.

it sounds like a good method...except for the light...they tell us 'humans' not to look directly at the light as it will cause eye damage...the poor snake cant even blink.....it would have been seeing 'stars' afterwards....i dont think I would be doing it...surely there are other ways to measure a snake

I would have photocopyed my snake to measure it, but I tried to microwave it to warm it up :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks to all for your participation.

Of course this was a joke thread. Please do not photocopy your snake. If you have a look at the photo that I posted you can see the 'Made in China' mark, (it was a plastic snake).

Hope that you enjoyed this thread.

Ha Ha Ha

Tinky

Im glad it was a joke thread. You guys had me worried when i saw the nail your snake down part. I was thinking noone would do that. I must say i found the gaffa tape plausable though. Lol.

oh god - did people think this was real?

Ummm.. then just as an aside... PLEASE DO NOT NAIL YOUR SNAKE TO A WOODEN FLOOR TO HELP MEASURE IT... Oh... and DO NOT USE SELLEY'S NO MORE NAILS either!

oh god - did people think this was real?

Ummm.. then just as an aside... PLEASE DO NOT NAIL YOUR SNAKE TO A WOODEN FLOOR TO HELP MEASURE IT... Oh... and DO NOT USE SELLEY'S NO MORE NAILS either!

oops, bit late,.....nails came out easy, but dunno how to get the glue off,....

Lol. I didnt think it was real. The nails gave it away. But serious question here, would gaffa tape do serious dammage to a snake??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back