photos needed..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind if you use any of my pics to :)

Would you like any pics of other animals too? Like fish?

I have heaps of those too :)

For Example....

This is something I've always wanted to see painted :)

c.jpg

here are a few high contrast pics i have, I do have a few more of other peoples animals but i just want to ask permission first.

img0036rch.jpg

img0457ms.jpg

I went a little bit artie on this one, (not the correct colours if you couldn't tell)
img0499ya.jpg

Hope you like them, let me know if you want to use them and i can email them to you a bit bigger so they can be made larger.
Matt.

Last edited:
Facebook

for some reason it wont let me upload onto this site but it will onto face book so heres the link

i gotta say you guys make it very hard to pick one haha i like so many of them im haveing a hard time making my mind up haha

forgot to add, If there are any pics ii have added on here you are welcome to them as long as i can see the finished product.

Surinamensis? Pinoy

Not Surinamensis. From what I've heard, there are no true Surinamensis in Australia.

It was a generic name given to fish that looked like that, kind of like "Carpet snake".

These get a lot bigger and the spot is larger ;)

Not Surinamensis. From what I've heard, there are no true Surinamensis in Australia.

It was a generic name given to fish that looked like that, kind of like "Carpet snake".

These get a lot bigger and the spot is larger ;)

It was a few yrs ago now probably 15 but I do remember seeing a Surinamensis at an Aquarium shop in Western Sydney.....I even think St George aquariums have sold them in the past in their back room where the breeders are kept. As many hybrids are coming out of Cichlids would it be a possible cross with a Braziliensis? Gorgeous Ram too btw ;) in breeding colours?

It was a few yrs ago now probably 15 but I do remember seeing a Surinamensis at an Aquarium shop in Western Sydney.....I even think St George aquariums have sold them in the past in their back room where the breeders are kept. As many hybrids are coming out of Cichlids would it be a possible cross with a Braziliensis? Gorgeous Ram too btw ;) in breeding colours?

Definitely not a hybrid ;)
Have a look at these-
EartheatersAustralia - An Overview of South American Eartheaters in Australia I'm Ronny....

EartheatersAustralia - An Overview of South American Eartheaters in Australia

That Ram was an old one at a pet store in Perth. That was his normal colours and he was the biggest one I'd ever seen! Nearly 10cm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back