photo's of the devil

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomster

Reaction score
Hey all.... a little beauty found north of Kalgoorlie. WA

054.jpg

047-2.jpg

D. Bloomfield

i swear i saw them on youtube somewhere.
Anyway could you handle these or are there spikes to much to handle?

Oh right wow. I guess that makes finding them in the wild that much more awesome

i love these guys!! too bad there so hard (impossible) to keep... =/

Not hard to find, slow as and fine to handle. Amazing beasties!!

WOW...Thanks for sharing...By far my favourite lizard of all time...Would LOVE to own one...If only...

Bloomster,
You are a lucky devil to find this. They are tops.
Cheers
Ian

they are awesome lizards.... yes they are too hard to keep, and i am sure in every state they are illegal to keep....
They are common in some area's, but still take alot of luck to actually find...
the thorns are quite prikly, but due to their light weight, they are easy to handle... they are not as slow as some make them out to be, when they want to move, they have quite muscly legs, which can get them moving reasonably quick....

Love them.

D Bloomfield

No they are legal, well in NSW and QLD anyway. They are no more difficult to keep than a bandy bandy who eats blind snakes... but they are legal. You can buy them legally from Alice Springs Reptile park but they just have very very strict internal conditions that restrict who they sell them to.

last year they were at the australian reptile and frog expo in an enclosure on display!

last year they were at the australian reptile and frog expo in an enclosure on display!
I saw that too that's why I asked. Maybe they were just on loan from a zoo or owned by a keeper with lots of time on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back