Picking up a Pink Tongue Next Week!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wooooo! :D
I found an ad for a sub adult pink Tongue, with tank and accessories, for only $200! I was gunna get a Pink Tongue on my birthday but this will be my early birthday present as the seller has to move soon, so it needs to be gone.

I cant wait, so excited! :D Will post pics when I get it.

Awesome, I love pink tongues!
You'll have to show us pic's!

Nice Buy

Nice one! Pink Tongues are very cool :) Im hoping to get a Sand Swimmer soon, that should be pretty cool :)

Yeah, sandswimmers are cool :D

lol such an awesome day today. Confirmed getting a pink tongue, im going to districts for 100m sprint for my school AND I got a scholarship (and my mum says I can get a wheeleri or a small skink if I got it, and I did!)

Oh and its friday friday :lol:

hehe snakeluver sounds like an awesome day! i really want a pink tongue! Goodluck in districts!

Wooooo! :D
I found an ad for a sub adult pink Tongue, with tank and accessories, for only $200! I was gunna get a Pink Tongue on my birthday but this will be my early birthday present as the seller has to move soon, so it needs to be gone.

I cant wait, so excited! :D Will post pics when I get it.
NICE, post pics

Ooh just one question. I've been advised to use cocopeat as substrate, I have some, should I use it? Or should I just use reptile bark

''Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Fridaeay!
Looki'n forward to the weekend, weekend!
It's friday!''
(Rebecca black)

By the way is it cyclodomorphus gerrardii or hemisphaerodon gerrardi? Its confusing, I've seen them listed under cyclodomorphus, hemisphaerodon and tiliqua.
They sure look like other sp. of the genus cyclodomorphus.

Hemisphaerodon and Cyclodomorphus are both accepted, I believe.
Is it a banded PTS? As in were there any pics in the ad?

12, it's a complete joke going around, but it has already kinda passed.:lol:

Well unfortunately the person selling it didnt have a license so were selling illegally, so I found another ad in my area for 2 adult PATTERNLESS pink tongues with a stunning 3 foot vivarium and will probably be picking it up today :D

Well unfortunately the person selling it didnt have a license so were selling illegally, so I found another ad in my area for 2 adult PATTERNLESS pink tongues with a stunning 3 foot vivarium and will probably be picking it up today :D

Did you report them? As in to the... I'm not sure what the department is in QLD but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back