Pics! GTS, frogs, RAIN!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TahneeMaree

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sooo I've just gotten back from my 5 days up north of Bundy in a tiny place called Miara.... Well it RAINED and poured for pretty much the 5 days straight and as you can see here... we flooded every day :D

DSC_0107.jpg
DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

It was a lovely cool christmas and I'm SO happy the farmers got all the rain!

I managed to snap a few of when it wasn't raining...

PC270012.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Found a strange thing on the beach...

DSC_0088.jpg

A few Crabs...

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Two frogs that came to visit the camp site...

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

And this gorgeous little GTS that I could so have brought home but left to the wild...

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Wasn't too bad for a rainy holiday in leaky tents :D

PS: please excuse the blurrrrrrrrrr... new DSLR owner practicing manual focus :)

Nice frogs TM
Did the GTS eat any?
The little one is a Litoria fallax AKA Dwarf tree frogs and the big brown one is i think a White lip or a GTF

Last edited:
wow great photos TM. did u see anything else whilst u were up there?

Will

Heaps of sand.... Heaps of water... Some family..... a bit more sand... alot more water... OH and a cute little burrowing cricket, he was so cute runnin around our feet while we watched tv :D

I didn't actually go LOOKING for anything, these were all just stumbled across while fumbling around the caravan park and the camp site.

good see all that rain, hopefully it helps some of the famers out. and all your photo's are realy good. and that gts has that awsome blue colour i love on them little guys. :D

Love Miara! havnt been up there for a few years. Used to go fishing there atlest once a month. The rain is defanitely needed but i could do with a break from it.
Looks like you enjoyed yourself anyway.
chris

Nah it was some animal thing... the purple on the sand near it is something it squirted when I flipped it over...

that strange thing looks like is a blue bottle, it is a stinger. LOL not positive though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back