Pics of " Patch"- my first snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazann

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there :D

After much fiddle-farting around, I found a way to get some pics of my sweet snake "Patch".
He is our first snake, and he is so lovely both in colour and temperament (well...so far anyway :lol: ).
My son (12 y/o) and I ( Mum) are new to this, so will be getting lots of info from you guys around here on the board ;) .

Here is the link to see Patch:

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/FilmStripHome.aspx?JobID=5442b0f5-0749-426f-a773-812f85184de3&SKU=HP

Hope you like him :)

Kazann

he is a real cutie. welcome to the site too. :D:D:D:D:D:D
mel

ooo that is pretty. What is it?
Congratulations on your new snake!

You know, I actually thought that Carpet pythons and Spotted Pythons were the same thing:rolleyes: .

Patch is actually a Spotted Python, not a Carpet python as this novice first thought...Duh:oops:

Nice looking little spotted you have there welcome to the site too.

Ive gotta get pics of my new little girl up sometime soon.

Chris

You know, I actually thought that Carpet pythons and Spotted Pythons were the same thing:rolleyes: .

Patch is actually a Spotted Python, not a Carpet python as this novice first thought...Duh:oops:

Don't you mean Patch is a carpet python , NOT a spotted python?

Spotted python = Antaresia maculosa

welcome and thats a nice snake but its defintly a carpet lol

LOL! I'm so sorry! I am confused! :? :oops: :lol:

Yes you are all right I meant to say Carpet...in fact I have said carpet all along until last nights boo boo!
When I got him, I was thinking that Spotted and Carpets were one and the same kind of snake. I was told mine was a carpet....which he is.....and here I am getting confused again!

Hmmm.....I must sound like a real... DITZ!!!!!

Kazann :lol:

i was going to say he had a bid head for a spotted. Nice carpet:) i'm sure it won't be the only herp you have, they are an addictive hobby

Thanks Guys :D
He is beautiful isn't he.

Maybe he is a "Big-Headed Spotted Carpet Python!" :lol: Of which I am the owner of this truly rare and endangered species of snake.....in fact the only one in the whole world belongs to me, and I discovered it! LOL! Now....what else can I "discover"! :rolleyes:

Now, I am looking for a nice cheap enclosure for Patch. Have around $100 to spend. Anyone have an suggestions?
I figure that he will soon outgrow it anyway, and would rather save my bigger pennies for his bigger one when he needs it ;) .

Kazann

i got my setup for about $25 just a small click clack and a 15watt heat cord from the herp shop, just put a branch in and that did my carpet for a while, she is now 1.5m long and in a larger click clack waiting for her permanant enclosure to be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back