Pictures of my "kids"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffcoat

Reaction score
Lucy my JCP
2012-08-01205118.jpg

Baz my lil Woma
2012-08-07133850.jpg

Monty my BCI
2012-06-09144539.jpg

Charlie my Western Hognose
2012-04-21222930.jpg

Rufus my Corn checkin out the neighbor kids' artwork
Rufusartcritic.jpg

Steve my Royal
2012-03-11160027.jpg

Eww my other Royal (He was a rescue, I swear I didn't name him!)
Ewwheadshot.jpg

Not the greatest of shots or pictures, but I hope they give y'all an idea of what I have

I do like this picture of Lucy...she's just so adorable!
2012-08-01205154.jpg

Nice collection, though I do think the Aussies are the highlights. Lucy is a little stunner !

Could be. Exotics have just never appealed to me though, apart from chameleons and to be able to say I own a Kerry King Jag ! :)
I used to only like exotics. But for the past 5 years field herping my opinion has changed a little. Im starting to get in to rattlers. And with all the fauna in Australia I don't blame you.

Last edited:
is a hog nose hot? Friggen awesome looking snake. I thought that pure lines of carpets were quite hard to get in the states? Is lucy a b & w jungle?

A hognose is rear fanged. It is mildly venomous but not like "true" hots. There have been many many studies on them and I think I read that they do not actually inject their venom like other hots. It mixes with the saliva. Their main diet is toads and frogs. You need to switch them to rats/mice asap.

I was looking for a "pure" jungle. The breeder I bought her from said both mum an dad were pure. I'd love to have a high yellow or diamond x jag or granite...but there is something about the pure line that is stunning. As for her color, shes still going through her changes but her browns/tans are turning white and her blacks are getting much darker.

I've been going to reptile expos for a while, that was the first set of Woma that I have ever saw. I almost came home with a Tri-colored Hognose.

Thank you all for the compliments, after seeing some of y'alls collections, hearing that means a lot.

126.jpg143.jpgHognose for the win they are great little things. nice royal i used to have one back in the UK called sam. he was rescued too. he had severe burns down his back. great temperament tho .

Last edited:
Oh wow! I guess that's kinda good. You wouldn't have the "Florida" problem. Some states here ban owning certain breeds. Some require licences and fortunately the state I live in I can own and keep anything. I'll get some pictures from my better half of her collection. She has a dwarf retic that is stunning. She also has several beardies, as well as a crested gecko and an alligator gecko or two.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back