Pictures of my "kids"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in New South Wales, Australia. We have to have a license to own reptiles legally and we're only legally allowed to keep those native to Australia. I've heard stories of people smuggling hatchies in but it's not my thing. Id love a piebald ball python and a red tailed boa but we just can't have them.

Oh wow! I guess that's kinda good. You wouldn't have the "Florida" problem. Some states here ban owning certain breeds. Some require licences and fortunately the state I live in I can own and keep anything. I'll get some pictures from my better half of her collection. She has a dwarf retic that is stunning. She also has several beardies, as well as a crested gecko and an alligator gecko or two.,

Thanks for all your pics buffcoat. Did you put these pics of your better half's collection up here somewhere? Would love to see them :)

I know that people love beardies over there, I ALWAYS find it weird seeing americans with bearded dragons! I really dont know why hehe

Nice little collection you have there, the jungle and hognose are gorgeous! I have a VERY soft spot for hognose snakes, cutest lil things ever! ;)

Love boa constrictors, one of my many fav exotic species. Do u have any recent shots of ur collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back