Pictures of Sarah, my old Vieled Chameleon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLACkra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
sorry for the crap pics but this was 2-3 years ago back in vancouver and i wasn't as handy with the camera. don't think we had a digi, i had to scan these photos into the computer.

here little 2ft tank when she was a wee little baby
f3a4e238.jpg

her sitting on my pinky, she was so small back then.
f3a4e22f.jpg

she eventually got to a full size of 12" long 6" tail 6" body. i miss her dearly, she died before we moved to aus :(

That's so awesome Andrew :D I'd luv to have one of those :p

I'd luv to have one of those

so would I, but breaking the law aint somthing i want to do. i wish i had some pictures of her massive enclosure! custom build of pvc piping mesh and this big plastic base which i can't remember where i got. it was a 100cm cube(give or take 5-10cm on each messurement) basically! her little forest, pitty no such thing as a native chameleon. one of the few reasons i miss canada!

andrew

pitty no such thing as a native Chameleon

We have the Chameleon gecko and Chamelon dragon. But definatly not like that Chameleon

oh if anybody was wondering why the base of the 2ft tank is incredibly wet, that is because of the dripper i had. something to do with only drinking moving water. when she grew up i gave her water by spraying the lettuce i gave her to eat with water all the time to keep it super moist.

andrew

I would also love one... why aren't we allowed to keep exotics anyway? Just kidding. Lovely lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back