Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why on earth would you destroy a beatifull python like that. which is effectivly what they have done. would they do it to thier partner , a big coloured band around their body i think not. they cull certain animals because they cant be controlled, why not cull certain.... :twisted:

Indeed - they've gone mad breeding 'Piebald' variations in Ball Pythons.. Looks like they're starting on ours now.. Looks awful in my opinion...

I agree with what people are saying, that snake will be traumatised for the rest of it's life, what was the owner thinking breeding the parents knowing it might produce these abominations ? What next ? Spotted snakes with stripes ? Albinos ? Maybe even snakes with reduced black ? Rob I assume you are going to destroy that Stimsons ?

Burnt at the stake ?

waruikazi said:
No no no Boa you are getting it all wrong! estroy both the animals and the breeder!

My first thought was WOW!!! But then I thought it looked as if something could be wrong and its losing its colour.

I love pied varieties in birds, think they are pretty. But this little python needs some more white on him so it looks like a colour variant and not a piece missing. Neon Tetra fish get a disease where they develop white areas (not lesions or spots, just colour missing) like that.

It has just been bought to my attention that the pied Childrens is actually from Denmark and NOT America just to make a few people feel a bit silly. :lol:

The Dutch are from Holland, Danes come from Denmark :wink:

I have read an article in an old Herpetofauna (AHS journal) of a wild caught adult maccie that was semi "pied". It had about the same amount of white as the one pictured (which also looks like a maccie to me). Not all oddities come from captive bred stock.

That is the point, the majority of these oddities are found in wild snakes.

That is the point, the majority of these oddities are found in wild snakes.
well we must find them and burn them too or the world will end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back