Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild or not i am sure that they could come up with an original name

Sorry thought it was a joke, my bad. Fair enough i suppose if its a differant morph i havnt seen it.

Hi Guys,

can someone please tell me what snake ranch is all about please? I've gathered that its a reptile breeding facility set up by John Weigel. I'm just wondering why there is so much 'ill feeling' towards this project and towards John himself. People seem pretty polarised on the subject. :shock: is he a total jerk or what?

I dont know him from a bar of soap. There is no ill feelings on my behalf towards him, bedford or the ranch. I think that its a great idea.

I just didnt want rob and dave to part with bumblebee to the ranch .

nick

i know its a stupid question but...

does "the ranch" have a website?

or can someone exlain to me whats happening there with weigel?

and i love that pied childreni and i would own one.

snake ranch

yeah, i'd like to know what the go is with the ranch as well. Can't seem to find out much on the web.. someone here mentioned that it was in nsw but was relocated to queensland. is that right?

heres a pic of the bummble bee.

ps, no ill feeling against the ranch here, with out them you wouldnt have acsess to rough scale pythons.

ashley_morris22 said:
personal i link the python looks crap? its got a crap white spot

Try looking at the bottom of page 6 and see if you have the same opinion as me then :wink: .. thats what i was talking about

tb whats the history of your bumble bee. Do you know the linage or was it a lucky catch. It seems that if snake ranch have one to its a naturally occurring freak. The question is can it be reliably reproduced or will it just turn up from time to time every 1000 or so offspring?/

It was wild caught in WA and as far as I can tell there have been a couple found. Whether the colour is an inheritable triat remains to be seen.

Re: snake ranch

raist said:
yeah, i'd like to know what the go is with the ranch as well. Can't seem to find out much on the web.. someone here mentioned that it was in nsw but was relocated to queensland. is that right?

Relocated to QLD, seems a bit odd considering high focus on morphs/mutations.

Matt

Re: snake ranch

And the fact that you aren't allowed to breed reptiles as a business in Queensland.

MattQld83 said:
raist said:

Relocated to QLD, seems a bit odd considering high focus on morphs/mutations.

Matt

RE: Re: snake ranch

thats such a rubbish rule i think.

You should be able to breed and sell as a bussiness in qld.

There must be a few rule benders in qld then.......... :lol: :lol:
nick

Re: RE: Re: snake ranch

It's a ridiculous rule and I think the rule isn't just bent it is twisted until unrecogniseable :wink:

rexs1 said:
thats such a rubbish rule i think.

You should be able to breed and sell as a bussiness in qld.

There must be a few rule benders in qld then.......... :lol: :lol:
nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back