Pig Hunting???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Jazz , you need ya head read. Hunting has been a part of this ................... See , me and all hunters dont have to justify anything to the likes of you. As long as people have respect for what they hunt then all is well. I suppose you think meat comes from a plastic tray. :x:shock:

The problem is ignorant twits out number hunters and are far more vocal, they therefore have more political clout which results in our way of life being threatend. Duck hunting has been banned in Qld(even of exotic species) and im fairly sure hunting pigs with dogs went very close to being banned in NSW. Hunting with crossbows is also illegal in NSW.

never heard of them(im fairly new to bows), what are they?

Blackstump Broadheads are the No.1 2 blade hunting broadhead in Aussie.
Made and field tested by the No. 1 bowhunters in Aussie.
From Africa to Australia, they have taken all size game.
I could go on and on............................. But I won't.

are they the 2 part ones with the threaded aluminium alloy bit and steel blade?

Anyone know any Townsville properties allowing shooters?

tan, call around, alot of properties allow shooters but you will have to know the owner so make friends with a few or meet them through friends.

hey mattybond fancy seein u on ere!!! :D
i love huntin hogs with my dogs nuthin beats bein in the bush with ur mates and ur dogs riddin oz of a menace!! i get out as much as i can when the wife lets me:lol::lol: any other ferals we see get shot too kiil em all and help the aust environment and its native animals..
wake up greenies :rolleyes:

tonks

i dont get greenies, what do they wanna protect? Ferals or natives?

they dont know what they want they just like whinging lol
they need to get out in the bush where it all happens and have a good look around! narrow minded fools

I'v only started hunting this year, been on 3 trips so far. Been a target shooter for years. I use a 308 and a 22. It's been great fun and I keep what I can for meat, the skulls and jaws, and have also started to keep the skins to make rugs etc.

thats the go mate i mince all my meat for dog tucker (they catch they earn it) got 3 fellas to feed and they aint small lol i use a .223 or 25/06 on rare occassions but nothin beats the dogs in my book ha ha

Wow!!!!! I haven't been on for a little while.... and when I jump on.... what do I see??? Woohoo, go our team!!

I hadn't realised this thread had gotten so tasty:lol::lol::lol:

Pest doesn't exist to me. If it's such a problem, relocate.

So you enjoy flies and mozzies do you?? Do you let them live because you just couldn't possibly kill them... they're not a food source!!!!!! Geez girl.... grow up or move to Mars!!

Well hubby went out last night and they tagged 3 pigs, half dozen roos, a couple of those cute little pesty "bunny wabbits", and a tonne of foxes! The property owner was most pleased with

the boys!!:D:D

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

How awful :lol: got a nice boar sunday night way up in the rainforest. Dogs had him in a big cave made of clay. Top find and good capture. Only a hunter would appreciate that ;) What a buzz :D

iv ended up in some tree's and some big dams before being chased by pigs we usual use just knife's and a couple of dogs but lately we have been using .243 and the .308

Hey there Red Nut and other bow fellow benders, have you ever used black stumps? I made them! :D

LOL, nah mate, but I've seen them advertised in the mags plenty. I usually use tuskers, simply cause I can buy them down the street and don't have to worry about long distance ordering, just easier :rolleyes:.

Did you take over the business or were you the previous owner that sold it on (or am I getting my broadhead businesses mixed up? more than likely........)

Anyone know any Townsville properties allowing shooters?

Depends what you are after (ie, rifle, bow or dog properties). I get on to a few through a mate that is a realestate agent.....he sells the properites and puts in a good word for us to the new owners. :D

if you are down brissie way head out to dalby kogan and chinchilla alot of big props out there looking for shooter we stay in our prop tho because there to many roo shooters out

It seems to be easier to get onto a property dogging rather than shooting. Probably because they don't have the worry of a stray bullet hitting livestock.. plus... alot of the tools that are gun powder mad, have ruined it for the sensible ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back