• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pilbara Pythons up-dated available stock

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day mate,

You've got Blue Tongues under the gecko page. Also, where's the elapids!?

LOL, Yeah unfortuantely our web page designer wouldn't know a taipan from a frog ( she is a blonde ). Thanks for bringing that to my attention .I will get her to sort this out tonight, thats assuming she hasn't read what I have just said about her.

Cheers Dave

There probably will be in a weeks time when I get motivated to photograph again, the buggers keep moving around on me. One clear shot to 9 blurry ones wears me out and then I snap and take a month off..

Great webpage......but let people click on the pics to enlarge them. Whats the locality of the Stimsons?

Dave they are probably the most beautifully coloured & patterned Stimsons I have seen mate.

ari
It needs to be remembered that hatchling stimsons look nice and bold as youngsters but just like all stimsons tend to darken as adults. Having said that I do agree that we have a few stunning looking hatchlings.

Cheers Dave

Since when did PilbaraPythons move to the ACT (see first post in thread)!!

Very impressive Dave, those Stiimmies are awesome as are the BHP's. Might have to add a few things to my order. :)

crap my credit ran out >> soz, ring u back in a few mins lol

re Pilbara

Dam it dave ime broke,do you accept kidneys or left testicles or pairs.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back