Pink tongues.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Girl
DSCF4045.jpg

DSCF4035.jpg

DSCF4034.jpg

DSCF4032.jpg

DSCF4031.jpg

DSCF4030.jpg

DSCF4033.jpg

Boy
DSCF4044.jpg

DSCF4043.jpg

DSCF4042.jpg

DSCF4041.jpg

DSCF4040.jpg

DSCF4039.jpg

w00t , there my fav lizards , even tho my girl has been preggers for almost a year now:rolleyes:

hahahaha Hope theybreed for me, i want pinkie bubs. Are pinkies usually as dark as my boy or is he a little darker then usual

Mine are as light as your girrl , there are a heap of shades tho , breed us some albinos! , hope all my bubs are albino , haha!!

what kind of care do pink tongues need?? are they timid or just a look at liz?? also hornet dont be slack name em!! or ill name em for u!! lol

lol i only have 3 of my reps named lol They dont like handling, the boy doent mind but the girl is savage. Natural died it slugs and snail so thats all mine get. Semi arboreal. Like it cool. Nothing over 30c

Only 3 names? those poor poor reptiles , I hope you name your spiders!!!!

There more fun to name, the more leggs something has the weirder the names can be , thats the rule!! ;)

hahahaha Hope theybreed for me, i want pinkie bubs. Are pinkies usually as dark as my boy or is he a little darker then usual

hi hornet, this is my male, he is about 18 months old and i bought him as a qld pink tongue, as you can see he is very different to yours,

i'd be interested in doing a swap with you later if we can both breed some, if your interested in getting some from my lighter pair,

pinktongue.jpg

this is the pic of the pair when i bought them, the f/m is smaller

pinktongues4841.jpg

and a couple babies, i still have 2 of these babys that i'm keeping, not related to the other pair.......

pinktongues4733.jpg

pinktongue4734.jpg

steve, would i ever say no to you:p Would love to track down patternless pink tongues someday.

steve, that is a stunner! yours are really nice to. i might have to buy one off each of u lol

:lol: thats ok hornet, we can keep in contact, if i find any i'll let you know,

i just got out of my dragons and going to get a few more pink tongues and geckos, so if i find any unusal looking pinkies i'll let you know, i have been told there are a few local kids breeding them, i just have to track them down,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back