Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyscott

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Every Sunday is now Pinkie day for my Frillies.
They love the change from the crickets and woodies through the week.
Once they see the tongs in my hand, they run up the branches ready for their weekly treat.

Hope you enjoy the pics.
1st 3 are the Female, last 2 are the Male.

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 274
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 163
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 139
  • scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 170
  • scan0010.jpg
    scan0010.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 191
Hahah they are soooooo cute, i am allowed to get a pair late next year early 2010! How are they like to keep? AS i am researching now so i can get there home perfect!

cute little guys, i hope to get some soon 2. do you see thir threat display very often?

The female in the 1st 3 pics frills up all the time, but she is all bluff.
The male never frills up, he is to placid.

dougie210,
They are a joy to keep. Very easy and problem free.

haha love 'em...great lizards frills are...looking forward to when I get mine, lookin' very happy

Any care info?As i am trying to find like care sheets on here none :( and anything else about them?>

Im in the process of writing a care sheet for them.
Although it wont be ready for a while as it will cover every thing from raising a hatchling to breeding.

cool pics Andy, here's a cpl of my guy's "fred & Wilma" they are so jelous of one another at feed time I have to seperate them :D

Last edited:
Yours are looking great herpkeeper,
They look just a little older than mine.

Here is another pic of the male just because I think its cute.

Attachments

• Frilly Ruffus 2.jpg
    Frilly Ruffus 2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 116
hey when you have done the caresheet please email it to me on [email protected] thanks Shane im very interested in some

Hi Shane,
The care sheet is still a year away.
It will be very in depth, From raising hatchlings to breeding age.
Breeding Adults, enclosure requirements, diet, basic care, do's & donts ect.
With a lot of referance pics attached.
As its based on my own experiances with these incredible lizards, I want it to be spot on, so it will take some time.

Cheers Andy.

I think it will turn out great! Maybe i think you know how they have those little "Care to Bearded Dragons" by darren green and stuff you should do one like that for frillys, i will deffiantly buy it and all!!

I think it will turn out great! Maybe i think you know how they have those little "Care to Bearded Dragons" by darren green and stuff you should do one like that for frillys, i will deffiantly buy it and all!!

LMAO, nah.
It will be given away to people that buy hatchlings from me and anyone that asks for it.
The proper care of my hatchlings and other captive animals is more important than a few bucks.

Oh ok, just a thought anyway, I will have a care sheet for when you have it readY?how much would you sell the hatchlings?As i will be getting a m+f when i get mine.

Great pix hun also, Kandi says thanx again ;)
Them frilly's have grown so much! They look
gorgeous...

Hi Shane,
The care sheet is still a year away.
It will be very in depth, From raising hatchlings to breeding age.
Breeding Adults, enclosure requirements, diet, basic care, do's & donts ect.
With a lot of referance pics attached.
As its based on my own experiances with these incredible lizards, I want it to be spot on, so it will take some time.

Cheers Andy.

fair enough well when your done please feel free to send a message to me

thanks Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back