"Pit" - Normal Ball Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polainas9

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here's my normal Ball Python born in 06/2010. This girl (I'm not sure of it), just gets me out of my mind! It's a horrible feeder... only weighs 455gr. And have been for 9 months in a row without eat ANYTHING... I have already force feed it and the last try, was use live bacteria yougurt that had an excellent result! The live bacteria yougurt made it eat a few weeks in a row and then it stopped again (maybe 'cause de winter).

(Photos in chronological order with the terrariums wich has passed by):

cimg6512.jpg

cimg6509f.jpg

cimg6532s.jpg

7280337158_c7c47b73f1_z.jpg

7280375338_8ec1161df7_z.jpg

cimg7050s.jpg

cimg7051.jpg

cimg7052.jpg

cimg7053b.jpg

cimg7054z.jpg

7951265084_8e702cc830_z.jpg

Erm I don't mean to be a kill joy but why isn't that light fixture protected by a cage?

Edit: Beautiful python BTW. :)

awesome royal
nice patterns thanks for sharing

Because that light fixture doesn't heat... :p

But I've joint the light fixture with another, and more effective, way. Now, the snake can't climb the light. :)

Mate, I feel your pain. I have 2 Royals at home that will not eat. One has had one meal and the other nothing in three months now. Just keep an eye on them, weigh them and try again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mate, I feel your pain. I have 2 Royals at home that will not eat. One has had one meal and the other nothing in three months now. Just keep an eye on them, weigh them and try again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Every month I make a full checkup on him. Mainly on weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back