Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats probably the most disgraceful thing ive ever read, if your out there at least give her the goddam money back, not even gunna start on the animal cruelty and the emotional stress your putting on other people

dont name and shame yet, if you name and shame i dont think u will get your money back... not saying its the most important thing but womas aint cheap..

Someone has mites in there diamond pls give your info to them

Willia6 - ...and what bloody use would that be? you are being an absolute pest and continuing to post nonsense...

I think you should wait for the result of the autopsy before you name and shame. This will also give the seller time to rectify the situation before you hang him/her up to dry.

Good point but what if the other Woma's are just as bad - and someone else get's court out?

Good point but what if the other Woma's are just as bad - and someone else get's court out?

true tough situation... and with all this crap going on at once

you poor thing Ally, so sorry to hear about this :(

Ally - I can understand if you're concerned about naming this seller prematurely - but AT LEAST contact the forum/publication they are being advertised through and let them know - I may be being naive but would like to think they would withdraw the advertisement while this is being sorted...

I, however, believe that there is no way the previous owner did not know of this and his description of his husbandry techniques should also suggest the same to yourself...it is a low dog act to pass these animals on as healthy specimens...

Dont actually say the name but give enough information for people to work it out themselves, like where they were advertised, we know they came from Sydney...

How many was there up for sale?

Mrs I

xxx

Dont actually say the name but give enough information for people to work it out themselves, like where they were advertised, we know they came from Sydney...

How many was there up for sale?

Mrs I

xxx

Also a good idea as there might be people in Syd selling Woma's and they might lose sales with others thinking it's them. (hope that made sence):?

Advertised on herptrader. 2 males and 3 females/ All I am saying for now.
Ally

I didnt want to say it before, but you could tell from the pics that the poor bugger was on the way out..
I would refrigerate but hold off on the autopsy till you talk to the seller. In this instance, you dont need to waste more money on it to get your refund.
If they demand autopsy, you demand that they pay for it, along with your refund.
There is NO WAY this condition wasnt present when the animal was shipped

yep i think i know the ones your talking of mrbredli....

im sorry ally... i also could not find it, maybe it got taken off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back