Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax1207

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to APS forums, so I wondered if anyone would be good enough to post pics of wild beardies that they saw in Oz, since I'm not from Australia and I would love to see wild beardies bearding their way. :D

Thanks guys, you're the best if you do this for me! :)

For starters I'll post a pic of my beardie Ziggy, obviously not a wild one but just to get the thread going :)

my proud baby
s5001701.jpg

beardie look, so cute :)
s5001790.jpg

Thanks to anyone that will post pics of wild beardies that they saw when herping or otherwise!

Last edited:
Thanks mate, it was just taken on a phone camera so Im happy with it, although the quality leaves a little to be desired.

I dont think he was real happy about letting me touch or photograph him, but he didn't want to leave his basking spot either. So the photo opportunity was pretty good and taken at about 5-10cm or so away from him

Wow, so they are laid back lizards in wild like they are as pets? :D That's amazing! :)

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of bearded dragons, but heres afew i have seen around the place. bearded dragons are extreamly common in QLD.

Gold coast, eastern beared dragon
easternbeardie139.jpg

Quilpie, central bearded dragon
142.jpg

Shane

Waaa you guys ROCK!!! :D Awesome pics, it's so cool to see them in wilds! :)
You guys are very lucky. ;)

EBD's have such cool orange mouths, they look fantastic!
Hahaha, look at that little guy on a tree. :D :D

Keep them coming and thank you VERY much, you're all the best! :notworthy:
I really enjoy pics of wild beardies!

Not sure if this is a beardie or not, I looked up some pics and the one that looked the most like it was a pygmy bearded, again I don't even know if they live here.

DSC00052.jpg

Last edited:
a few eastern beardies

Attachments

• 100_5471.jpg
    100_5471.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_5741.jpg
    100_5741.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_5745.jpg
    100_5745.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 127_2770.JPG
    127_2770.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 08042011_W12.jpg
    08042011_W12.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 135
Not sure if this is a beardie or not, I looked up some pics and the one that looked the most like it was a pygmy bearded, again I don't even know if they live here.

DSC00052.jpg

Aww, he's so cute, thanks for posting! :)

Great pics Grizz! I love the one of beardie on a beer can, haha so cute! :D Thanks for posting them!

Last edited:
Either way it's no bearded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back