Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Reaction score
Hi everyone, on Tuesday I had my house broken into and they also broke into my lace monitor enclosure and took all my female lace monitors!!! My enclosure door was broken into and they took 4 females all up, my male has a nail ripped of and blood all around his toe where they have tried to yank him of the tree but obviously the brave boy put up a bit of a fight. I will post pics of my females again soon when I get back to work on Monday but I know most of you have seen pics of them and know what they look like, if you have any information it would be greatly appreciated if you get back to me, they definitely knew what they were coming for and new how to handle these guys and they definitely must of come prepared to bag them up!
They didn’t take any snakes as they are at a different location, thank god!! But they were searching for them as the garage and shed were also broken into, so if anyone notices anything and recognises them please get back to me on 0431471692 or 02 47306564, much appreciated.

Sorry to hear Deano, hope you get them back. There is too much of this going on, it really ******* me off that we have to be so careful and quiet about what we keep.

Good luck with finding your monitors. We will certainly keep our eyes open. You probably already know but I'd be keeping an eye on pet link and contact interstate pet shops that sell reptiles to be on look out for ppl trying to sell these animals to them.

this might sound silly but were they microchipped by any chance?

That sucks, sorry to hear of your loss Deano, i hope you get them back. Like ozzie said there is to much of this going on.

What low lives that are out there.I do hope you get them back and i feel for you as i would hate any-one to steal my babies:evil:

Oh Deano I am so sorry to hear that mate & will definately keep an ear out for any info. I hope your male gave them more than they bargained for the mongrels:evil:

Sorry to hear that Deano :( I'm sure everyone will keep an eye out for you, I hope they're safely returned. Goodluck!

deano where in nsw are you i may be able to help get them back

I’m in Cranebrook, near Penrith mate…………..any help would be great reptile_boy

They weren’t micro chipped mysnakesau

Thanks everyone, if you can all keep an eye out it will be greatly appreciated……..i just don’t know what to feel, im more sad then p#ssed of at the moment and I never thought it would happen to me, its not like I have GTP or anything to that value.

What's up with all the thievery going on these days!

It's terrible you lost your Lacies.

I hope whoever took them gets a good bite or two and If I caught them I would cut their hands off!

i will keep my eyes out for ya mate i know people on penrith. so i will keep my ears open

that sucks mate, bets of luck in getting them back....

Oh Deano,,, I am so so sorry for you:cry::cry:
I think I would probably be in tears if it were me.
Don't forget to repost some pics for us.

I know a few people in the Campbelltown and Penrith areas that are into herps,
I'll make sure everyone knows about it, and hopefully someone may know something.

I'm sure everyone here on APS will say a prayer, or light a candle, (whatever their religion)
or do something in the hopes you get your little girls back.

And if they catch the little p...ks, I hope the get the crap kicked out of them!!:evil:

From my family to your,
I hope for their safe return.

I agree with Da Donkey!!! Its horrible to think there are mongrels out there that do this kind of thing!! I hope you get them back!

Im sorry to hear about your girls deano... makes me sick to my stomach to think lil so and so's out their think its ok to well basically kidnap a family member.... i hope you find them before the cops do so you can have a lil skin payment.... will keep my eyes peeled for female monitors for sale .... hope they are returned asap

Sorry to hear, i never really thought ppl would be likely to steal large goannas :(

If you get plenty of pics going around someone may find them. They arnt the sort of thing that can be hidden that easily.

It could also have been some ALF type luney letting them go or something maybe?

could be a member here, sorry to hear bout it deano

man! it makes me wonder if my lil coastal is safe! i feel for you, its horrible when we have a loss. but there is still hope! keep eyes and ears sharp perceptive and open, we'll catch these bugg rs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back