Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your kind words everyone, for the past few days I have been getting security installed and fixing up the house and enclosures. They broke in through the back window and done a quick snatch and grab getting things like jewellery and money but I think they were mainly there for the reptiles as they searched the whole house for them and who comes prepared to take large goannas unless they were there to get them. I would hate to think it was someone from this site or another site and I was a bit paranoid before showing pics of my setup but I just showed pics to help other people to get ideas and things like that. I will post pics tomorrow of my girls that they took and hopefully something will come out of it because I do miss them a lot, thanks again everyone and ill speak to you all tomorrow.

P.S I hope this post will help others to get security because I didn’t think it would happen to me and it did, so be careful everyone because they are out there.

oh no, money can be replaced but the jewellry is quite often un replacable, hope you catch the mongrels

It makes me sick that these days you can't say "hey I have these reps, check them out" without fear that some C-bomb will come and take them!!! $^&# that

its so pathetic but wat i dont get i y wouldnt they just go and try and catch some wild laceys it would be alot less oviouse as well

its so pathetic but wat i dont get i y wouldnt they just go and try and catch some wild laceys it would be alot less oviouse as well

did you fail english at school or are you foreign? :rolleyes::lol:

It's alot easier to approach and catch captive Lacies than wild ones, probably a lot less climbing involved too.

And lets not forget wild reptiles often have worms and parasites which are anot desirable especially if they were stolen for a off licence breeding program.

it could of been people who live close to the area and are a member of this site but who knows. it could be some one you know which makes it hard to trust people that are around you, , but either way they have messed up. and if there here on this thread reading well listen to this (if you come near my place come with a good pair of knee pads and a ballistick vest anti-venom and priest just incase)cause i will %%%$$$###you up. sory about the temper but that makes me mad. i might know a way to help find them. i will pm you.

deano, i'm sorry for your loss. This is crazy, when this goes on. So just like coils's i will keep bumping your thread for you and hope the turds responcible are dealt with:evil:

Someones gotta know

Hi Deano
Man that sux so bad!!!!
Its a worry for me as well, with the theft happening around the place.
I have top of the line security & some one hear 24 / 7 & it still worrys me.
I hope you get them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep a ear & eye out for you.

Jason

the hobby is full of scum these days, cant wait till someone tries that on me as ill have know worries at all blowing the mongrels away, with an emense sence of enjoyment to boot. (Got a family and animals to protect).

The security system i have is pretty much inpenertrable, but id love some one to try cause they WILL get caught and face the consequences.

Deano,
I only just read the AWFUL news, I don't have a computer at home, only at work!!
I am so sorry for you, and can only hope you get them back.
I will also keep an ear out, as I hear of heaps for sale!!!
I makes us all worry about our own animals, and its just NOT right!!!!
Wishing you all the best, and I DO hope that male gave them HEAPS,
Toni

May justice prevail

God help those A.holes if any of us find out who they are

Hope your animals are returned safely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back