Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there deano

hopefully the cops help you out if not you already have a name and hey it aint hard to find people if you know how so you have some work to do im sure.

and if you do find the person i would say chain them up inside the lacey's cage for a week that would be a fitting punishment for the crime

cheerz

Hi Deano, sorry your house and reptiles have been violated. We are just in the process of fencing our whole yard, back and front, so our new Blue Aussie Cattledog has the run of the place if we are not there. She is VERY PROTECTIVE of her and our space, and still goes off at anyone who comes on the property. Also looking at sensor lights, alarms etc. Cheers Cheryl

Sorry to hear about your loss Deano. I will keep my ears and eyes open in the liverpool and campbeltown area for you.
I hat epeople doing this kind of stuff.
If you catch the @#$@@# use a tack hammer on each toe until you reach the neck it's slow but worth the trouble.

If you are in Sydney I can get decent security cameras for a reasonable price. They are full infared for night and record in colour in light conditions and have a mic. to pick up the smallest sounds.(good for when they talk to each other and use their names.....)

This is also the reason why I am trying to get this insurance thing off the ground so we have less stress when this does happen.
Hope your male is getting better.
If I see any cheapies mate I'll let you know so you can check them out and hopefully get your ones back.....

Thoughts are with you....

Hi Deano, sorry your house and reptiles have been violated. We are just in the process of fencing our whole yard, back and front, so our new Blue Aussie Cattledog has the run of the place if we are not there. She is VERY PROTECTIVE of her and our space, and still goes off at anyone who comes on the property. Also looking at sensor lights, alarms etc. Cheers Cheryl

Hey Cheryl, that’s what I thought having a dog would temporally be security until I could afford an alarm system, I have a bully that’s pretty protective but they must of gave him a good kick in the jaw or something to stay away because when I got home he didn’t come near me he was huddled up in his kennel shaking! So I would definitely get the alarm system put in.

Sorry to hear about your loss Deano. I will keep my ears and eyes open in the liverpool and campbeltown area for you.
I hat epeople doing this kind of stuff.
If you catch the @#$@@# use a tack hammer on each toe until you reach the neck it's slow but worth the trouble.
If you are in Sydney I can get decent security cameras for a reasonable price. They are full infared for night and record in colour in light conditions and have a mic. to pick up the smallest sounds.(good for when they talk to each other and use their names.....)
This is also the reason why I am trying to get this insurance thing off the ground so we have less stress when this does happen.
Hope your male is getting better.
If I see any cheapies mate I'll let you know so you can check them out and hopefully get your ones back.....
Thoughts are with you....

Much appreciated mate, I will PM you for those cameras and get some prices when im ready, cheers.

Jesus Deano- is your bully ok? Any injuries to him? It's so sad but i don't think cops could really care when it comes to reptile theft mate. I've been dying for a lacey for ages after seeing my partners ones, I know how attached he is to his own laceys. Hugs to you.

Simone.

Jesus Deano- is your bully ok? Any injuries to him? It's so sad but i don't think cops could really care when it comes to reptile theft mate. I've been dying for a lacey for ages after seeing my partners ones, I know how attached he is to his own laceys. Hugs to you.
Simone.

Thanks Simone, he is ok now but when I was calling out to him the day my house got Brocken into he didn’t come out of his kennel until I went over to him and reassured him everything was ok, I checked for lumps on his face and body but nothing I would say they gave him a boot because I have never seen him so scared before.

that totally sucks, people are so rude!! :(

sorry to hear that.

Thanks Simone, he is ok now but when I was calling out to him the day my house got Brocken into he didn’t come out of his kennel until I went over to him and reassured him everything was ok, I checked for lumps on his face and body but nothing I would say they gave him a boot because I have never seen him so scared before.

God that's horrible- I'd be heartbroken at the thought of anyone hurting my dog like that so i can imagine how your feeling. Will keep fingers crossed for you. I've always wanted a lacey that i could hold the way you did with yours.

Simone.

Turds.... Sorry 2 hear that this has happened to u Deano.... Makes u really question peoples morals....If its sum1 checkin out these forums then SHAME SHAME SHAME.... After doin battle with ur girls they gotta deal with u n then all of us here who think these ppl r low-lifes... "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND..." :(

Cost

Deano what would a rough estimate be on the animals that were taken? The reason why I ask is because the high dollar value would, could and should mena that the C.I.U. or whatever they are called in NSW are able to get involved. Try speaking to them.

Oh Deano, your poor bully to top it all off!! What scumbags! Not only do they steal your lacies but they hurt your dog to do it :( I really hope that these guys get caught and.... I'm not a violent person... but I'm sure you know what I'm thinking.

Deano what would a rough estimate be on the animals that were taken? The reason why I ask is because the high dollar value would, could and should mena that the C.I.U. or whatever they are called in NSW are able to get involved. Try speaking to them.

The monetary value of the Lacies is nowhere near enough for State Crime Command (SCC) to become involved - I would be surprised if local Detectives were even given the job...

??????????????????

The monetary value of the Lacies is nowhere near enough for State Crime Command (SCC) to become involved - I would be surprised if local Detectives were even given the job...

In Vic any large theft and by that I mean $1,000+ can get the C.I.U. involved. Especially when soemthing other than the norm is stolen.

you know ill keep my eyes and ears open at work mate! if i find them, ill brake their legs then ill let you have a go! i do believe it is somebody on here or a visitor to the site! im confused as to how they new where you live

bump for Deano.... we need to keep our eyes and ears open. These are special girls.. not average, surely they would stick out like a sore thumb in the herp world!

you know ill keep my eyes and ears open at work mate! if i find them, ill brake their legs then ill let you have a go! i do believe it is somebody on here or a visitor to the site! im confused as to how they new where you live

My guess would be Petlink. Deano, is your phone number listed or unlisted? If it is listed, all they need is your last name and suburb and they have your address. I've noticed in the past when Deano has advertised on Petlink the email address used contained his full name, not sure if the suburb was listed or not, but even if it wasn't, one email would probably be able to secure that information. Steel doors, barred windows and a shotgun at the ready seems to be the necessary security required to keep your herps safe these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back