Please welcome Dawnfire....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaawww we were in the same state but she done gone and left me :( Damn Woman lol
My soulfriend did the same thing :cry:. She left to get away from a nasty relationship and because of distance I haven't seen her in the flesh for close to 13yrs.

Very similar situation except it has not been that long, we will see each other this year hopefully in October

My soulfriend did the same thing :cry:. She left to get away from a nasty relationship and because of distance I haven't seen her in the flesh for close to 13yrs.
Yeah Dawnee had to leave for serious reasons, I miss her heaps. Lucky we have internet and iphones although it is not the same as in the flesh get up to shananegans(sp)type stuff ;) what can I say she brings out the worst in me :p in a good way lol

Welcome dawnfire...... if either of you need your back scrubbed, let me know BBwwaaaaahahahahahehehehehe
Be careful what u wish for...... naughty rat lol

i thought if there was a serial liker,and they were found out,then another one pops up out of the blue,that was classed as a copycat liker

welcome Dawnfire i'm new my self, I have lizards if you have any questions just ask.

Welcome Dawnfire, i cant help you with Lizards but you will find the site very informativie and hilarious - hope you enjoy :)

I wish she would hurry up
and get out of the shower!!!

MAYBE SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN HER...:shock:

pull up a chair and stay for a while dawnfire... I guarantee it'll be entertaining and informative.

yeah just start a x breeding thread

Welcome dawnfire...... if either of you need your back scrubbed, let me know BBwwaaaaahahahahahehehehehe

I don't need my back srubbed, but I do need someone to apply cream to mushrooms on my feet.

MAYBE SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN HER...:shock:

yeah just start a x breeding thread

I don't need my back srubbed, but I do need someone to apply cream to mushrooms on my feet.
JA there was this one time at band camp........... Nahhh your too young to know those old classics lol
We're good friends but not "Good" friends heh heh heh

that clears up the nasty relationship thing then and getting away from it,i thought hmmmm,nasty as in not a nice person or .......

um er arrrrgh a very sour bitter type relationship

geez this has gotta be the most personal introduction thread ive seen. :) welcome Dawnfire.. my nan on my dads sides name was Dawn (she was awesome) hope you enjoy this place as much as we do!\

so what reptiles have you got? or what do you think you might get??

geez this has gotta be the most personal introduction thread ive seen. :) welcome Dawnfire.. my nan on my dads sides name was Dawn (she was awesome) hope you enjoy this place as much as we do!\

so what reptiles have you got? or what do you think you might get??
Ha ha ha probably cause I am in the thick of it ;) Dawnee is off doing School stuff(tuck shop, P&C etc) plus she is having major hisssy fits with her comp. She doesnt have any reptiles yet, I have just converted her lol wellll to at least keeping Lizards for now. So she has joined here to hear suggestions on what is good for a 7 year old Boy to start off with(under her supervision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back