Please welcome Dawnfire....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm no comment........ Just be careful I am sure that hand could be used for other activities :p

See it really is the opposite I Corrupt her often LOL Crazy really runs in my family, we have hundreds of years of experience and we have gotten very good at it :twisted: Poor Crystal just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and now she can't get rid of my crazy ****. :lol: and Distance may seperate us but we are still extremely charmed and I miss you heaps too XXXXXXXXX

If you miss her that much.... you better adjust your sites :lol: one click moves it an inch at 100m hehehehehe

Where exactly do you keep your like button. Sorry no don't answer that.

Oh my god - what the hell is happening in this world - THERE's 2 OF 'EM - Nooooooooooo. Be afraid - be very afraid.

Crystalmoon and Dawnfire - sounds like you both crawled out of the same purple shop smelling of incense. You're not going to try and start producing tie dyed snakes are you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This site could be in for some very interesting times

Welcome DF

Oh my god - what the hell is happening in this world - THERE's 2 OF 'EM - Nooooooooooo. Be afraid - be very afraid.

Crystalmoon and Dawnfire - sounds like you both crawled out of the same purple shop smelling of incense. You're not going to try and start producing tie dyed snakes are you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome DF
Ha ha ha ha ha my favorite colour is any shade of purple, and I burn incense or aroma oils throughout the day. Tie dyed snakes *rubs chin thoughtfully* I did actually dye(non toxic food dye) my hunting dogs once and paint their toe nails it was hilarious.

Welcome DF

I also love purple and LOVE incense..... Tie dyed snakes.... Tie dyed reptiles.... something to think about

thanks for the welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back