Police name croc attack victim

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 15-Nov-08 02:49 PM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

POLICE have confirmed that the human remains found in a 4.3-metre crocodile in far north Queensland are those of 62-year-old Arthur Booker.

Read More...

I feel for his family but lets hope with the publicity it got it may make others who wish to come and visit areas that are inhabited by crocs to be wary and learn what not to do.

I hope they don't have to identify me from reptile poo.......... but its on the cards.

bits in the crocs stomach apparently... I live in Cairns and lived in Weipa recently, and it is rediculous how stupid people are about crocs and snakes up here. I have only seen a few crocs up close, but its the ones you cant see that scare me.

I have seen people wading waist-deep through the lakes in Cairns - where they continuously spot salties!!! The Cairns inlet is full of crocs and people lounge by the water right next to it or walk right by the water - and when you say "hey dude, there are heaps of crocs in there - you might want to back up" they look at you like your retarded. In weipa it was worse - they let kids play in a fresh water lake that is less than 200m from the ocean in a spot where crocs are constantly spotted!!! CRAZINESS!!!!

I have lived in nth qld my whole life and it still shocks me when people act so stupid around the water... i dont even swim in creeks or the ocean... too many crocs...

surly theres somewhere in queensland you can swim without risk of becoming croc poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back