Poll on APS shirts!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyber_crimes

Ok I have added a poll to see what the community thinks about the APS shirt idea. If anyone has a suggestion on a design to be embroidered please leave a post here. Also purchase price would be minimal (approx $35 and maybe cheaper with a bulk order)

I was also thinking I might check prices on screen printing as well as embroidery. Im still not sure of what design all the members would like on the shirt so if anyone can suggest anything please leave a post :D

So can anyone think of a design or logo for APS?
Dlutz
I hear your the man for making a logo design as you made one for the xmas meet at ARP...
SGP
shhh! I was going to secretly employ the LTG logo on members shirts lol :lol:

Hehe Hawks,
HTG members get 2 glove logos 1 for each sleeves elbow for max protection :D

why don't u just put a pic on it like dan said, but have everybody vote on the type of pic you put on it eg. what species.

just a suggestion

I just grabbed the first photo I had on the screen.... I think the pic is a good idea though...

I just knocked it up quickly as an idea.... :oops:

Very nice Greg!!! :D

You didn't use Microsoft Paint did you...... *LMAO* 8)

I think that this logo is by far in the lead so far... What do others think?

Very nice Mel!!! He's looking extremely good. :D

Even though it is a wonderful looking snake, I do have to admit that Greg's looks much better..... Not becase of the snake, just the quality of work.... You'd think for a computer guy, I'd do a much better logo! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back