poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who thinks that petshop in sprivale should have there wildlife licsense revoked

• yes

Votes: 144 93.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From those pics ive seen yeah definately.. All you can do is try, even if you fail atleast you can know that you tried to help those poor animals instead of doing nothing and leaving them to suffer like the owners.

youd have to be so messed up in the head to say no :rolleyes:

Tragic stuff,they need a bone shoved up their bum and thrown in the gutter for the dogs to eat.

nobody deserves a licence if they treat their animals like that. those pics are absolutly discusting. rind the rspca straight away. at the very least those sick animals would be removed and they will investigate the situation and go from there. the only way those poor things have a chance to survive is if they are removed immediately.

tried to but no one isable to help me over the long weekend.

I voted yes..

I don't think it would be hard to round up a bunch of APS members to go into the pet store and cause some non-violent havoc. Honestly, how do the staff think the reptiles look healthy and saleable.. the least they could do is hide the animals from the public eye. The owner & the manager of the store deserve to be held responsible and prosecuted.

I'm glad you can't sell reptiles in NSW, the animals seem healthier and better off in the hands of caring breeders who aren't in it to make a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back