popeye

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye

Reaction score
g'day all. popeye 's the name, old herper, new at these comptures,no idea what im doing . probly missing the best of your site. kept pythons for years and truly love them.if i learn how to use this frusting machine before i throw it out the window i will send some pics of my scaley family. hope to be your friend for years. thanks popeye.

Hello popeye and welcome, there's a huge assortment of people on this site but generally all friendly and helpful, one thing we all have in common besides herps is pics of herps! :D

Hi popeye,

Welcome to the site, computers aren't that bad they kinda grow on you a little.

hmmmmm

Hi Popeye. Nice to have you here! Remember the time when we didn't have computers? Ahhhh, those were the days. The only reason I began using one was to further my snake education.

Email? Pfft! Bring back snail-mail! Nothing more exciting than letters in the letterbox! :D

Cheers, Lily

Hey popeye!!

Nice to meet you! This is a great place to be and hurry up with them pics!! we loooove pics!!

Popeye the sailer man, he lives in a garbage can, he picks his nose and chews his toes his Popeye the sailer man!!! Couldn’t help myself, welcome to the site mate :D

Welcome! Can't wait till you figured out the silly box! and post some pics :D

mate iv got no idea how to use the silly thing ill try to get someone to show me , im a techo dinasaur . dont even own a mobile ,cant spell cant type. only had this thing for a few days ,first thing i did was join aussie snakes , have not been anywhere except retile sites . i now have one foot planted in the 21st centary, the other is still stuck in the 70,s maybe even the 60,s

You don't have to be old(er) to not know how to use computers. I'm 25 and still scared that if i hit the wrong key it will explode! How big do bredls get?

hehehe Im the complete opposite....know how to use a computer but cant tell the difference between a coastal or stimpson! =p
good luck with the comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back