Possum saves baby from python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a great story

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Found this on the official 7 news post

People are silly nuggets

FF10AEAC-6CCD-478C-9D14-EFEA087C209E.jpeg

And I'm sure no one on this site ever opens their mouths and spouts diarrhoea they know nothing about do they?
Easy to poke fun at someone who is obviously misinformed but not here to defend themselves. I'm not defending her words but maybe its better to make sure you are never one of the misinformed rather than having a laugh at someone else's expense. How about we leave the BS on facebook.

Along similar lines, @Bl69aze did you make the effort to try and inform her of her mistakes, along with anyone else who may read and believe her comments?

And I'm sure no one on this site ever opens their mouths and spouts diarrhoea they know nothing about do they?
Easy to poke fun at someone who is obviously misinformed but not here to defend themselves. I'm not defending her words but maybe its better to make sure you are never one of the misinformed rather than having a laugh at someone else's expense. How about we leave the BS on facebook.
Fair point.

Considering that this misinformation could cause someone to think it's alright to just kill a carpet python, i'd say otherwise.

Considering the misinformation handed out by forum members could kill someone's pet I think that's probably just as bad. Maybe forum members should look at getting their own house in order before being critical of others.

You guys making a big deal out of nothing. Plenty of people on the page you’re apart of @Pauls_Pythons have tried to correct her in pms and on that post. She doesn’t care and won’t care.

You guys making a big deal out of nothing. Plenty of people on the page you’re apart of @Pauls_Pythons have tried to correct her in pms and on that post. She doesn’t care and won’t care.

And making yourself her judge and jury makes you better how?
Better to take the moral high ground in my opinion. You want to berate someone for their lack of understanding then thats up to you. Maybe the brains trust of this page should do the same?

And making yourself her judge and jury makes you better how?
Better to take the moral high ground in my opinion. You want to berate someone for their lack of understanding then thats up to you. Maybe the brains trust of this page should do the same?
Would it make you feel better if I blur her name, coz millions of people seen her post already bro, I’m not the only one sharing

Would it make you feel better if I blur her name, coz millions of people seen her post already bro, I’m not the only one sharing

I don't care what you say. I dont think there is need to bring it onto the forum and berate someone who isn't even here to voice their opinion.

Are you not one of the forum members that complains about the behaviours of people in the facebook reptile pages?

That's one of the many reasons why my presence on Facebook is kept to a bare minimum. Many people say silly things, and I'm afraid that I might say silly things too. Although I probably already have at some point. The internet's a scary place sometimes. Everyone sees everything.

Otherwise, the life and death struggles of mother nature never ceases to amaze me. It's good that the little possum was able to live another day. Shame that the snake had to go hungry, however. But it's nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back