Pretty olive python.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share a photo of these pretty pythons.

tn_IMG_0194_zpsb6e4db71.jpg

Oh my! An albino olive is on my wish list. They are beautiful :)

Haha you'll be able to afford them way before me Greg!

Holy shiz balls; they are amazing. One day I will have one of these pretties.

Thanks everyone. They're pretty cool, I'd recommend them for everyone. ;)

I hear there are some zoo's with limited security in NSW, might get one sooner than I imagined :D!. (clearly a joke)
I love the pure ivory colour, so gorgeous.

However I'd sooner buy a new rb25det with full motec system for my R34 before A snake worth 5k.
They did drop from 25K hopefully they'll drop morein the future.

I hear there are some zoo's with limited security in NSW, might get one sooner than I imagined :D!. (clearly a joke)
I love the pure ivory colour, so gorgeous.

However I'd sooner buy a new rb25det with full motec system for my R34 before A snake worth 5k.
They did drop from 25K hopefully they'll drop morein the future.

I doubt they will drop much more. Take a long time to get to breeding age and compatibility can sometimes be an issue.

Rick

I doubt they will drop much more. Take a long time to get to breeding age and compatibility can sometimes be an issue.

Rick

Interesting, I just figured as with almost any other snake once breeding programs are initiated and more and more genetics are out and about
and het's being produced adn for sale etc etc that prices would drop somewhat, but then again having never bred any reptiles what so ever, let alone olives
it was merely an educated guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back